DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

The Definitive and Undisputable US State Tier List + Commentary

DripOsiris

I'll keep this fairly concise and to the point. This is based on DripOsiris fact, definitive and undisputable. Those who disagree deny the infallibility of the Pope and will be sentenced to the guillotine. Let us proceed. 

PS: I thought I'd really enjoy typing a million words about each state but damn this is taking longer than expected. I'll only be going in depth on the important states.

spacer.png

Massachusetts: all around great state. I admittedly am biased to MA though. Mass has way too many things to boast of, other than cost of living, MA has phenomenal health care, education, and a fantastic economy. Minimum wage here is $14.25 so you Garnet Gamers can come and make bank. Massachusetts also cares about the environment, which is sick. We have some pretty high qual air here 😉 

DC: It's the capital after all, that's pretty cool. DC has some insanely interesting history. The museums and monuments are pretty rad. I recommend seeing the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The Lincoln Memorial is also pretty cool.

Hawaii: For all of you nature lovers,  you have eight whole islands to explore. As a biology major, Im slightly biased here too as I LOVE nature and the earth. Volcanoes, lava, and obsidian, are pretty dope. Based on the nature aspect alone, this state is S tier. Who hates beauty? Hawaii does have a very high cost of living and low fiscal stability, but I can overlook that because VOLCANOES, LAVA, and OBSIDIAN.

New Hampshire: I actually really enjoy New Hampshire. As a city guy, I can really appreciate what NH has going on. If I wanna see lifted diesel trucks that are strightpiped, I can go easily find that. Let me visit Plaistow or Danville. If I wanna score a lady for the night or enjoy in some violent crime, I can hit up Manchester. NH can really appeal to a large audience. NH is pretty important, even though the state is tiny. The Granite State is highly important for the whole Presidential election campaign and all that jazz, but most of you can't vote so I'll ignore that. NH has no sales tax, which I think is significantly better than no income tax. NH also has the White Mountains which are a beauty. 

Alaska: Aurora borealis. Whales. Moose. Hubbard Glacier. What else is needed to be said? 

Washington:  Starbucks, Boeing, and Microsoft all were born here. Overall, Washington has a great health care system, education, economy, and infrastructure all while being a technological powerhouse. I think many people sleep on Washington. This is a emerging state with a surplus of opportunities ready to be seized., that's for sure. 

Minnesota: Thank God for Thomas Jefferson and the Louisiana Purchase.  Civil activism. Enough said. 

@Shin_Tsukimi, your move. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BrainotdetecteD said:

why is Oregon a c tier

if you can tell me one important native oregon person, maybe ill consider leaving them at C. literally so much rain, nothing to do, and you have to wait 50 years for someone to pump your gas because yall are so neutral towards each other. all u have is some decent nature. yall export machinery... everything there is just 'meh'. 

11 hours ago, DripOsiris said:

if you can tell me one important native oregon person, maybe ill consider leaving them at C. literally so much rain, nothing to do, and you have to wait 50 years for someone to pump your gas because yall are so neutral towards each other. all u have is some decent nature. yall export machinery... everything there is just 'meh'. 

Chuck Sams our current national park director, $14 dollar min wage, no sales tax

6 hours ago, BrainotdetecteD said:

Chuck Sams our current national park director, $14 dollar min wage, no sales tax

although you have no sales tax, youre taxed insanely high still. even with high taxes, oregon still has a very poor public education system. on top of that you have NO sports teams,. 

Archived