DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

New suggestion.

Wess

Can I suggest that we update raiding? My reasoning is I've seen a LOT of people just raid a base to mass rdm everyone? I've seen many people leave due to this sense of minge. I would love to see the raiding change to actually having to break into someone's house using raid tools. Its annoying as hell  when I get rockets flying into my base just to mass rdm legally. I run gunshops etc that invokes a whole crowd. -1 or +1 idc I just want opinions on this. I'm sure some people will agree with me on this? 

• Disagree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

1 hour ago, GunShark said:

The whole reason people raid to kill is to get it out i would rather salteens blow me and the other 208 people in the gunshop then start mrdming ppl -1

While I do totally understand and I've seen players leave after reporting MRDM when they were blown up in this sort of raid, I think GunShark made a pretty good point on this.

Other than that, there are good reasons to allow firing off rockets straight away, for example in a legitimate raid a great tactic is to catch the baser off guard by knocking on the door, waiting a few seconds, and then hitting the front entrance with a rocket or two in order to take out the baser which will allow the raider to move through the entrance and crack the keypads. I get this is a more advanced raiding tactic, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Advanced basers can still protect themselves from such an attack anyway if they know how. I very rarely (if ever) raid myself, but I do actually appreciate a good team of raiders who come up with cool tactics like this and I wouldn't want to take it away from them.

So unfortunately I'm going with a -1 on this, but I do see your reasoning behind your suggestion for sure.