Warns:0

Timezone:edt (eastern daylight time)

Playtime?:240:46:02

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] ZeusRp

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I feel I should be chosen over other applicants because I know how to take leadership, I'm strong minded and I know the right calls to make in sits. I dabbled in this in the past a while ago. I know the rules. I know how this server flows and functions, which helps me know how to help people, and how to better the server. I'm not biased, I don't hold grudges and I wouldn't bring anything involving me in rp situations or interactions with other players into staffing. I love to take leadership , help people guide and teach people the ropes. I also know how to explain to people what they did wrong and why they can't do that. I'm a Team Lead at Chick-fil-a so I often train new people who are hired and that's one of the things I love about working there, so I was hoping I could take those skills and apply those here on Garnet Gaming.

As I said in the first paragraph “I know the right calls to make in sits” I was a staff on another server and I staffed there for multiple months. So staffing isn't really something new to me and I would love to be added and implement my skills on garnet gaming. I know how to handle proof and implement the correct punishments when needed. It's summer. I have free time that I would like to enjoy staffing on garnet gaming. I don't know many people on the server anymore as it seems to be mostly new people, but I would like to get around, meet everyone and build relationships. I think that adding me to the staff team would be a great addition and help the server. I want to see the server grow and strive more than it has in the past. I'm kind and a helpful player who's just here to enjoy the time why it lasts and better other players' experiences.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details | No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-6 hours or more a day other than days i don't have work

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Baseball, and work!

Did you read the staff rules?: eXg xuloo

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, xuloo said:

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] ZeusRp

A lot of staff actually have no prior experience, so you could be a interesting staff member off that alone. I think being staff and knowing the rules of other servers could bring an interesting new perspective to the staff team. 

18 minutes ago, xuloo said:

. I'm a Team Lead at Chick-fil-a

You might get clowned on for adding this but I genuinely think this will help you be a better staff member, especially if you get to a high enough rank to train new staff.

19 minutes ago, xuloo said:

As I said in the first paragraph “I know the right calls to make in sits” I was a staff on another server and I staffed there for multiple months

This sentence is you repeating what you already said but giving it context, you should've done this all in the first sentence instead of making it 2 sentences.

I haven't seen you on very often but I also play within a specific timeframe every day. I might be impartial since I am on good terms with most eXg members but I genuinely believe that xuloo could make a good staff member so I'm gonna +1 this.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ten10868 said:

A lot of staff actually have no prior experience, so you could be a interesting staff member off that alone. I think being staff and knowing the rules of other servers could bring an interesting new perspective to the staff team. 

You might get clowned on for adding this but I genuinely think this will help you be a better staff member, especially if you get to a high enough rank to train new staff.

This sentence is you repeating what you already said but giving it context, you should've done this all in the first sentence instead of making it 2 sentences.

I haven't seen you on very often but I also play within a specific timeframe every day. I might be impartial since I am on good terms with most eXg members but I genuinely believe that xuloo could make a good staff member so I'm gonna +1 this.

Cmon i plus 1 this only bc i expect u to say my pleasure after every sit

but nah fr +1

+ decent app

+ good playtime

+ previous staff experience

- paragraphs are a little bit shorter  

Overall app

very nice person. I've talked to them before seems very chill and has a very mature attitude. they are also friendly and easy to talk to which is good for a position like this. although I haven't seen you much online I'm going to give you a +1

Bluey - VIP Mod

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.