SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:87964319

Staff members in-game name: Ozzy

Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:98542905

Date & Time of incident: 6/29/22 Around 10ish PM EST

Timezone: US EST

Ban Reason: Cheating

How long were you banned for?: Permanently 

Proof of Ban: 

wHb3-iaz5KlB7HXjDtZNLqLej78OihOFZpYe5_pwz2toz71xI0ibZNtOOdUAXPvBaFG8JEE3a8SEE-cJqC9aZHm4pQ_xcRj0b67RmrF8QbLnoAzkfGOCTYNF-wmZORDHRuT1WfbVy7pmwxftrQ

What happened? (include any proof):

I was banned for a clip which I posted in the discord for hacking.

This one specifically:  https://medal.tv/gabbmes/garrys-mod/clips/qnKRDlOqLOUPx/d13378hzExmf?invite=cr-MSxGdlUsNDU0MDEzNSw

Why should your ban be removed?:

Context: In this clip provided by totyo (https://streamable.com/f2hxym) around the 0:35 mark atlas can be heard making a call out that a car was heading to the objective from the south road, Toyto then calls out its going west as heard in the clip.(0:43) then afterwards he calls out its coming from behind (flank) which would be the East entrance. I then move to secure the east entrance.

The action: (
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/qnKOe7rgwlJwa/d1337rgJgPMG?invite=cr-MSxxTkssNDU0MDEzNSw ) I throw a flashbang and while doing this I spot a 055th member I then wait for the flash to pop and once it does I prefire around the corner where I think he is and spot him in the process (Kill 1).

Now while heading back to cover I spot a tali behind the railing (which can be spotted between 6-7 in the clip and also to be assumed by my teammates gunfire) I back up and i see a tali moving into view (0:08) so I aim and fire around where he was and then I soon connect with his head (Kill 2).

For the third kill (0:13) You can see me aim towards where people's heads would be if they were behind the railing and while doing this  a tali walks into my line of sight and so I aim up so I can get to his chest (Kill 3). 

(Clip for fourth kill because it wasn't  in the first one) (https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/qqVDbfIONrpXK/d13372WccBF2?invite=cr-MSw4MXMsNDU0MDEzNSw) I retreat after the third kill reload then peak again and then see a tali walk in so I shoot while tracking his movement ending up in a fourth and final kill (Kill 4)

After-Note: MRP is special to me, This server has friends which I hang out with and speak to every time I get on. I’ve always regretted when I broke rules and have changed my habits/behavior because of them. This is my home away from home and I have memories which I don't think I can replicate on other servers. Thank you for reading.

Simon Henrick

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I figured I should detail what I saw in the clip that made me confident enough to ban. I’ll go in chronological order as he did in the appeal.

0:00-0:06 - Even before the first kill, I want people to realize something they may not have noticed. At no point before the kill did Simon see someone in the entry way or behind the railing besides the guy who ends up being his first kill. No  recent callouts in TS or Radio Chat either.

1st Kill - The kill itself isn’t overly blatant. You’re aware of where he is from gained info so the prefire makes sense. Only thing weird from the kill is that if you use the high-speed scrubbing or even fine scrubbing, you go from aiming at the metal pillar to the enemy in just 1 frame. That’s crazy speed to be accurate but not conclusive.

After the 1st Kill - Let’s remember what I said. He has no info of additional enemies. The callouts have aged and no new ones, and throughout the clip until now he does not see nor hear anyone. So with no information of additional enemies, he flicks to the entry while still shooting within a few frames after the 1st kill. Flicks very quickly to another enemy.

2nd Kill - Simon then sees a 3rd enemy move from left to right behind the railing. He proceeds to fire at him, mostly hitting the metal beam in the doorway. Then, the absolute frame that the enemy comes back into the FOV of Simon, there is a snap down to the railing and he kills the 2nd guy.

3rd Kill - Again, not great information. He does know that two people crossed the railing from left to right and he only got one. No callouts in game or TS. However, when slowed down you are clearly shooting before spotting anyone. A very weird prefire given the info you have. Here’s where your story seems inhuman. You mentioned that he walked into your line of sight so you moved your reticle to him. The clip shows the opposite. Your sight is going up BEFORE you see Tali. Then, also weird, once he’s registered as dead, your strong control of recoil disappears and your aim noticeably flies up and to the left. To not confuse people, I’m not saying it’s a no recoil script. It’s a behavior typical of aimbot after the “target” no longer registers as alive by the cheat.

4th Kill - I mean… I see an incredibly fast and accurate flick followed by your real aim and recoil being shown the millisecond after the enemy registers as dead. 

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 4

im just clarify a few things 

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Even before the first kill, I want people to realize something they may not have noticed. At no point before the kill did Simon see someone in the entry way or behind the railing besides the guy who ends up being his first kill. No  recent callouts in TS or Radio Chat either.

Before that i went outside and saw the car (With the amount of people I killed) Heading to the entrance so I knew they were coming so I backed up around the corner pulled out my flash and threw it at the door

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

1st Kill - The kill itself isn’t overly blatant. You’re aware of where he is from gained info so the prefire makes sense. Only thing weird from the kill is that if you use the high-speed scrubbing or even fine scrubbing, you go from aiming at the metal pillar to the enemy in just 1 frame. That’s crazy speed to be accurate but not conclusive

The "insta" flick may just because of my medals FPS cap at 30 which may make it look like its going faster than what it was. and also he was flashed so he was standing still which made it easier to aim to than if he was still moving

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

After the 1st Kill - Let’s remember what I said. He has no info of additional enemies. The callouts have aged and no new ones, and throughout the clip until now he does not see nor hear anyone. So with no information of additional enemies, he flicks to the entry while still shooting within a few frames after the 1st kill. Flicks very quickly to another enemy.

With the info that I knew about the car and that I saw multiple people after I got the kill I aimed towards the door incase anyone else came in to kill me.

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

2nd Kill - Simon then sees a 3rd enemy move from left to right behind the railing. He proceeds to fire at him, mostly hitting the metal beam in the doorway. Then, the absolute frame that the enemy comes back into the FOV of Simon, there is a snap down to the railing and he kills the 2nd guy.

At 0:08 i saw him move into my FOV behind the railing to i fired where his head would be tracking his movment with the small space I had

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

3rd Kill - Again, not great information. He does know that two people crossed the railing from left to right and he only got one. No callouts in game or TS. However, when slowed down you are clearly shooting before spotting anyone. A very weird prefire given the info you have. Here’s where your story seems inhuman. You mentioned that he walked into your line of sight so you moved your reticle to him. The clip shows the opposite. Your sight is going up BEFORE you see Tali. Then, also weird, once he’s registered as dead, your strong control of recoil disappears and your aim noticeably flies up and to the left. To not confuse people, I’m not saying it’s a no recoil script. It’s a behavior typical of aimbot after the “target” no longer registers as alive by the cheat.

In the clip you can see me starting looking down to wheres peoples head would behind the railing when the tali walked in so i moved my crossair up to hit his chest and also if i was using a sort of aim bot in the moment why was the movement of my cross air instant to his chest?

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

4th Kill - I mean… I see an incredibly fast and accurate flick followed by your real aim and recoil being shown the millisecond after the enemy registers as dead.

It wasn't accurate as I was still firing while I was following his movement IF I was using a aimbot then why didn't I go onto his chest as soon he came into FOV there was a good chunk between me seeing him and me killing him for this "aimbot" to lock onto his chest and or head.

This is all I can say as this I was my thoughts during the situation  I have combat clips from previous wars and engagements if that help DM at Mattz#1347

• Agree 2
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

I think cheating or not, first of all there's not near enough concurrent and compiled evidence. And while both sides to this seem to have sensible points, I find Simon's to be more convincing and more conclusive. However should he be unbanned and he is cheating, if he is a smart cheater, he will most likely be more careful while playing more consistently and you've just ruined an easy cheating ban. But that's just a theory, a game theory

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 5
  • Agree 2