DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

REDOING STAFF APP

In-game name: Sauce Daddy Jason 

SteamID STEAM_0:0:568871713

Warns: none as of 7/6/22

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: Sauce Daddy Jason has played for 982:12:34.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes I do  

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes I use medal 

Referral: exg bluey,thomas,chikn,shizzle,. Older referrals:loggy,raggy,wall e

Past experiences as staff: No but I feel like I would be a good asset  

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I believe you should select me over the other applicants because I want to make this server run as smoothly as possible. I enjoy spending time on the server, but I'd like to try something new with it because doing nothing becomes boring. I want to put the time I spend on this server to good use by assisting those who are new to the community and rules like the back of my hand would love and be honored to be a part of its development and progression. I enjoy this server, every minute of it. Like I said I just want to make sure this server stays together and make sure everyone has fun doing what they do.  

Also I believe I should be a staff member because I'm on early in the morning when other mods aren't and see some people break some of the rules,but I can't do anything about it. It sucks seeing that and me not being able to do anything about it ticks me off. also My ability to work with others and learn quickly is why I believe I should be picked over other applicants. I'm working hard to support and assist players who are experiencing server issues. Overall, the main reason I want to be staff is to improve the server and meet new people. I am a good choice because I am a hardworking and honest person who is willing to admit when he is wrong. Furthermore, I always learn from my mistakes and never forget what I've learned as a result of them. When the occasion calls for it, I can be mature and act appropriately. These are qualities I believe would be useful for sits and other staffing duties.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes april 16th 2022

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: sometimes most of the days I’m mostly on everyday except Sunday 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of 

Garry's Mod? Yes I like playing with my boys and working mostly hang out outside chillin and doing whatever also i work on a commercial boat and what i do is trapping in Florida 

Did you read the staff rules?: Sauce Daddy Jason

Edited by SusJasin
to add to my paragraph

Now we are getting some good paragraphs. You are a great dude and would make a great addition to the staff team. I will say though you did ask me for a recommendation and I believe you know me very little. You can keep the recommendation though.

+1

Edited by Banana_man321123
Asking for recommend

+1 confirming referral

+1 has good playtime

+1 good paragraphs with detail 

+1 used feedback

Overall Application 

I gave you my referral because I see you as a chill and funny guy who can be helpful when needed. i've seen you ingame helping players and making the server a fun place. You've really changed your application and used all the feed back we gave you so I am switching to a +1 

Edited by Bluey

+1

Confirming referral. 

I admit that I have to agree with the above people that your paragraphs are relatively lacking.

HOWEVER...

That shouldn't be the reason someone get's denied. I think some staff sometimes get too caught up in looking for an excellent application when sometimes we should be looking at the potential of a person. You have nearly 1,000 hours and zero bans on record, that's to put it mildly - incredible. I think that your personality and the charisma that you bring would be a good fit to the team and the only thing I can do is ask that my colleagues assess you on that as well.

Good luck, buddy.

Edited by Thomass
  • Spicy 1

Look with this guy im not to worried about those paragraphs  i have never had a bad interaction with him and on multiple occasions he has proven to know the rules as well as helping new players as far as i have seen i think he would make a great staff member so +1

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Negatives and Positives
+1 On in the early mornings
+1 Having multiple interactions with the community 
+1 Having multiple hours in the game

-1 Hasn't been that active from my activity
                                   Application
I am choosing to +1 this staff app because I feel if someone wants to become staff then they must really want to commit there time to this server and to put in every good aspect of themselves whether there bad or good at this role. They will have an impact in the community always. Good luck Jason I want you to prove everyone wrong.

Overall
Jason is a great Guy he comes on the server and makes people laugh I hope that he will make people laugh in sits but also take it seriously good luck jason I will always be here to support you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1