In-game name: eXg Yeyebeast
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): Steam-ID: 76561198973283897
Warns: 3 Diss is sit by telling someone to shut up bc i was being yelled at
       1 for raiding ass citizen bc i forgot to change rolls
Timezone: Amsterdam (GMT+2)
Playtime?: 166.26.37

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] eXg Shizzle, Chikn N Burg Not Sorry

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]   Staff memer on Cristian Discord server

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I belive i should be chosen above other applicant is because i have an extremely professional attitude combined
with military training and dicipline.  What i learned in the militair in the past few years is that it is really important
to have a good set of skills to use in your daily life. The skills i have obtained from work experience are: Dicipline, Leadership,
vision, able to reqognize problems and adapt on the situation, no limit mentallity, visual analising, verbal skills, solution-oriented.

I have a set of skills you dont find very often due tho the job i have for the government. im an excelent choice as a future staff member 
because i wish the best for the people that play the server and focus mainly in making the server a better place and keep a nice and safe environment
for every age. i seek the maximum of myself and take every oppertunity i have to help people and help lower levels by helping them obtain more knowledge in the game
and helping them by giving them money so they can enjoy the same way as higher levels do. i hope i gave you a good view of my vision.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.  no
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: In day time if i dont work. and every night
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Kickbxing
MMA
Airsoft
Hitting the gym
Chilling w friends
Did you read the staff rules?: eXg Yeyebeast

Greetings eXg Yeyebeast

• Like 1

+1 Good paragraphs

+1 Good playtime

-1 3 warns

-1 grammar mistakes 

Overall Application 

I've seen you in game but only had a few encounters with you but from what I've seen you seem like a chill guy who seems relaxed and easy to talk to. I like your application and how you tell us about your skill set and what you're capable of. but you do have a decent amount of warns, I would of waited for those to clear before applying also there are a some grammar mistakes but overall i'm giving you a +1 

Changing to a -1. lying on your staff application isn't good.

Edited by Bluey
  • Agree 1

-1 Yeye I've seen you around a few times you seem chill enough but I don't have enough to really -1 or +1 you. Few questions though, you said about military training and having been in the military for the past few years? If you are 18 and if we considered a few to be just 2 years than you would have been in the military at 16? Maybe I'm reading your paragraphs wrong. Feel free to clarify your MOS or if your stationed or not. Next you have the vac ban which was 699 days ago so approximately 2 years ago and you stated you were randomly kicked and couldn't do anything about it. VAC bans are permanent, non-negotiable, and can’t be removed by Steam Support. If a VAC ban is issued incorrectly it will be automatically removed after investigation. In fact vac bans have detailed reports to the person they are given to and are double checked. There system doesn't ban based on you it is only triggered for the illegal software in your files actively while playing a vac enabled game. Other than this you seem to have good playtime and the ability to moderate.

Good luck man!

I decided to change to a -1 man I have some problems with this entire app. You said you had no bans and turns out you have 4 bans. You also say that your from the Netherlands and not the United States, I can understand that but to be able to enlist in the Netherlands military you have to be 17 regardless. There is no amount of pre schooling that just allows early entry. If the Netherlands does something similar to the US on a delayed entry program I can kinda stretch it but you said you have a few years of military experience. Your statements contradict one another and ultimately make no sense including you saying your stationed at an airport? Would you mean a Air base and be talking about Royal Netherlands Air Force? Regardless your age wouldn't be accurate to allow entry into the military at those timelines. The vac ban thing as well is not just a random mishap and are manually reviewed to ensure no error took place. The Vac Team have detailed reports on the incident and you saying all these things combined either shows your understanding is clouded, inability to tell the truth, or lack of clearly providing statements that can be understood. All of these things need to be corrected if you wish to staff. Again I wish you the best of luck to you.

Edited by SGTMoe
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, Yeyebeast said:

I was playing csgo and mid round i was randomly kicked from the game. I tried contacting  steam staff about this and said they couldnt do anything about it.

VAC doesn’t ban for no reason, -1, liar 

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1

i was playing csgo at a friends house w a couple friends of mine and we started playing and after couple games it just happened. cant do anything about it. So its cool if you think im lying i understand and accept what you think. But calling me a liar with no background information or proof of me lying is not how i think this works.

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
19 hours ago, Yeyebeast said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.  no

Whenever I read a staff application I always check the SteamID against any previous offences, and when you said you hadn't had any bans in the past I was delighted, until I went through the motions to see you have 4 bans on record with the most recent of which being in February this year. If you'd have just said that you had made some mistakes in the past and declared those bans and had no current warns, then I would be happy to put that to one side. However because you lied about your previous bans and you have 4 current warns on your record, I'm going to have to give you a -1 for now. 

You do seem like a nice enough guy after speaking with you in game, and if you were to improve your behaviour in game and reapplied at a later date (with no warns and declaring your previous bans) then I may reconsider. Remember as staff we are meant to be role models within the community, and strive to achieve the very best that we can.

Edit:

I just want to quickly add that I posted this before reading other peoples responses. I read your last post criticising another admin of calling you a liar over a VAC ban. I won't give my opinion on that, however I can say you have already lied about your bans on this server. This is a massive red flag for me I'm afraid.

Edited by ChrisRid
Read previous comments
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 3

im not lying actually i personally looked it up back. and the ban got overturned for lacking of evidence so thats wye i said i didnt got banned because i got unbaned after my appeal

to clarify i know you can all see if i get banned or not so there is no point in lying about that because you can see it in the logs but i was unbaned after a ban appeal so thats wye i think it was unnecesary because it was being declared false

i hope i cleared my self. And i wanna make clear that im not lying because i know everyone can look it up