DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff application

Yeyebeast

• DarkRP Administration Team
1 minute ago, Yeyebeast said:

im not lying actually i personally looked it up back. and the ban got overturned for lacking of evidence so thats wye i said i didnt got banned because i got unbaned after my appeal

I didn't mention the ban that was successfully appealed, I only mentioned the others:

zyZUbsj.png

than i am going to appologize to you for not saying i got banned because i had no clue i was banned a couple times. so sorry for the inconvenients but i cant remember when it was.

if i knew i would be honest because if it happened it happens i m going to take responsibility but i genuin cant remember.

Sorry for lying.

I've seen you on a lot and you have been calm in sits when explaining something even when the other person is being unresponsive.

You did say you had no previous bans but as I see by other staff member's comments, you have 4, you have said that one was cleared so I will still take the other 3 into account but I don't believe that they should overrule anything I have seen about you and how you act.

I see you have put time and a decent amount of effort into the application which is something I personally appreciate knowing how much time it takes to think of all of that information off the top of your head.

I can't put my thoughts in to the whole military thing because I'm not 100% sure about it and don't know you enough to be sure about that but I can say that you have a good attitude when out of RP and seem to be able to concentrate on things when you need to, which is something you need when it comes to stuff like this.

Good luck!

Edit: Changed to -1 after consideration, after looking over the reasons for your bans I simply cannot convince myself that you are looking to help the community stay safe and in order as you may say. Apologies and good luck my friend.

Edited by voidz
2 hours ago, voidz said:

+1

I've seen you on a lot and you have been calm in sits when explaining something even when the other person is being unresponsive.

You did say you had no previous bans but as I see by other staff member's comments, you have 4, you have said that one was cleared so I will still take the other 3 into account but I don't believe that they should overrule anything I have seen about you and how you act.

I see you have put time and a decent amount of effort into the application which is something I personally appreciate knowing how much time it takes to think of all of that information off the top of your head.

I can't put my thoughts in to the whole military thing because I'm not 100% sure about it and don't know you enough to be sure about that but I can say that you have a good attitude when out of RP and seem to be able to concentrate on things when you need to, which is something you need when it comes to stuff like this.

Good luck!

Just want to clarify something quick. He has 4 bans, 5 total 1 appealed leaving 4 on record.

On 7/13/2022 at 9:18 AM, SGTMoe said:

-1 Yeye I've seen you around a few times you seem chill enough but I don't have enough to really -1 or +1 you. Few questions though, you said about military training and having been in the military for the past few years? If you are 18 and if we considered a few to be just 2 years than you would have been in the military at 16? Maybe I'm reading your paragraphs wrong. Feel free to clarify your MOS or if your stationed or not. Next you have the vac ban which was 699 days ago so approximately 2 years ago and you stated you were randomly kicked and couldn't do anything about it. VAC bans are permanent, non-negotiable, and can’t be removed by Steam Support. If a VAC ban is issued incorrectly it will be automatically removed after investigation. In fact vac bans have detailed reports to the person they are given to and are double checked. There system doesn't ban based on you it is only triggered for the illegal software in your files actively while playing a vac enabled game. Other than this you seem to have good playtime and the ability to moderate.

Good luck man!

I decided to change to a -1 man I have some problems with this entire app. You said you had no bans and turns out you have 4 bans. You also say that your from the Netherlands and not the United States, I can understand that but to be able to enlist in the Netherlands military you have to be 17 regardless. There is no amount of pre schooling that just allows early entry. If the Netherlands does something similar to the US on a delayed entry program I can kinda stretch it but you said you have a few years of military experience. Your statements contradict one another and ultimately make no sense including you saying your stationed at an airport? Would you mean a Air base and be talking about Royal Netherlands Air Force? Regardless your age wouldn't be accurate to allow entry into the military at those timelines. The vac ban thing as well is not just a random mishap and are manually reviewed to ensure no error took place. The Vac Team have detailed reports on the incident and you saying all these things combined either shows your understanding is clouded, inability to tell the truth, or lack of clearly providing statements that can be understood. All of these things need to be corrected if you wish to staff. Again I wish you the best of luck to you.

Oké so let me explain I started at Veva that is military school look it up. I did that when I was 15 till I was 17 then I joined so 17/18 is 2 years in. I’m almost 19. And the work at the airport is not airforce we  have the military pd that is airpot security look it up

1 minute ago, Yeyebeast said:

Oké so let me explain I started at Veva that is military school look it up. I did that when I was 15 till I was 17 then I joined so 17/18 is 2 years in. I’m almost 19. And the work at the airport is not airforce we  have the military pd that is airpot security look it up

An mos is only in the us. I have a military id tho I’m willing to share to 1 admin so he can clarify for the whole community. I’m not going to share personal info on the entire forum. Hit me up for evidence

3 hours ago, Yeyebeast said:

An mos is only in the us. I have a military id tho I’m willing to share to 1 admin so he can clarify for the whole community. I’m not going to share personal info on the entire forum. Hit me up for evidence

Yes when you said about being in netherlands I understood you wouldn't have a MOS. I am not calling you a liar as much as I was trying to clarify your information. From what it appeared your timeline made no sense and I would never ask for you to publicly display information you didn't want to give. I hope you can understand my skepticism, I don't take stolen valor kindly and just wanted to fully comprehend what you where saying.

11 hours ago, voidz said:

-1 this is the dude who lost his mind on us when we were trying to help him. dude got stuck in a dupe and instead of reporting or talking to the dude he just killed the prop owner. he lost his mind on us and cussed at us over and over. im the reason he has 2 diss in sit warnings. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Adric said:

-1 this is the dude who lost his mind on us when we were trying to help him. dude got stuck in a dupe and instead of reporting or talking to the dude he just killed the prop owner. he lost his mind on us and cussed at us over and over. im the reason he has 2 diss in sit warnings. 

The reason that happened is because you nlr 3/4 times and got punished for it as well. You broke the rules and was screaming at me so don’t expect any respect if that’s happening

• Cringe 1
36 minutes ago, Yeyebeast said:

The reason that happened is because you nlr 3/4 times and got punished for it as well. You broke the rules and was screaming at me so don’t expect any respect if that’s happening

no no, I was one of the mods you were yelling at when we wanted to send you back with just a verbal on a rdm report on you. 

1 hour ago, Adric said:

no no, I was one of the mods you were yelling at when we wanted to send you back with just a verbal on a rdm report on you. 

I remember yes. I tried contacting you on Discord to apologize but couldn’t find your dc.