DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Shiesty GameMaster APP for GMOD military RP

Shiesty

In-game name:Tali TJEN Shiesty / 11B DS SGT Rambo

SteamID ( STEAM_0:1:637614046

Warns: 6 

Timezone: EST 

Playtime? : Tali TJEN Shiesty played for 517:55:55.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?] Towelie

Past experiences as a Game Master: N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I will be active and do many events and help the server boost and make it fun and cause new players to hop on the server more and all around have fun. I help GMs all the time and with Towelie making events and we are a good duo and know each other in real life very well and would make some great ideas together. I am well known in the MRP community and somewhat SWRP. I enjoy garnet gaming for the staff, people and servers. And being on the GM team would be a great experience for me and others.

Now, I do have a bad past and about a month ago I was removed for the following I put below, and I understand now what I did was frowned upon and wont make those mistakes again whatsoever. I learned from my mistakes and made my goal to have the US and Afghan have fun with the events I hold so they come back again the next day and continue that moving forward. I get along pretty well with GMs, moderators, and admins so I know my past behavior should not affect me doing my job as a gamemaster.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I was taken off the staff team due to no clipping without being on active duty. Other than that, I have not experienced any other type of punishment within the Garnet Gaming community.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am available everyday towards the later times of the day. 

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The responsibilities are getting players active and making the server fun so more people will come back in future. Doing events often will make that happen and GMs should do that. 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I will bring a new feeling of roleplay scenarios into the server. My events will not only hold a different type of RP but a lot of my events will be left open ended so if anything goes poorly, we can just roll with it.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] 

1. a POW has escaped the Afghan Base and Marshal York has sent Badri 313 Special Forces to track him down and return him back to his cell alive before he gets back to his Militia Rebel base and he is free.
2. A Russian Arms dealer offers to sell a big quantity of AK-47s for a small price. Tali BJEN CChance knew they were going to be scammed so he told the arms dealer he was going to decline the offer and the arms dealer did not like that and proceeded to grab an army and invade a local afghan outpost. Tali BJEN Chance orders Tali CPT yumz to gather a group of taliban enlisted and take the outpost back over and take out any enemies nearby. 

3. A russian politician is in town spreading propaganda and the taliban does not like it and is going to take russian forces in the area and kidnap the politician and tell him to not spread propaganda or the taliban will find and kill him. But while this is happening the base gets airstrikes and invaded and all afghan forces need to defend the base by any means and protect the hostage till there is no threat. Shortly after the base is defended (if afghan succeeds in protecting the objective) they will let him go and put a tracker on him he does not know about and if he does what afghan does not like he will get tracked down and assassinated.

4. The 055th Brigade is sent on a mission to take out a rebel militia at the embassy and to take out all of the infantry and make their embassy into a Taliban outpost. While doing so they find letters from russia inside the embassy sent to this group of rebels to kill any afghan troops they see. 055th COL Towelie informs Marshal York about this information and sends taliban enlisted led by BMI Woot to destroy a nearby base controlled by russian forces and puts a stop to any communication sent to invade Afghanistan. 

5. Our spies in the 055th brigade have informed us that there are two drug dealers by the names of XLD and Hoover in the town beneath boardwalk giving drugs that are laced with fentanyl, making Taliban Infantry and other special forces ill. XLD used to be in the Taliban, but was banished due to treason, and recruited Hoover as a “sidekick” to assist him as a drug lord. TJEN Shiesty tasked TSFU and Badri 313 to team up and put an end to him once and for all invading the village and taking out XLD, and returning Hoover back to base to show him the error of his ways.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] 

1. President Biren is planning to visit Afghanistan for his vacation. The Afghan forces think that if he lands in Afghanistan he will carry out a mission that will lead to the end of the Taliban, so the Afghan forces decide to threaten the US by saying they will shoot down President Biren’s plane if he attempts to land in Afghanistan. The US doesn’t care and attempts to land anyway and is successful; this causes major conflict and the Taliban decides to launch a mission to kidnap Biren and hold him at a high ransom. While the Taliban have Biren kidnapped the US is raiding the Taliban so the Taliban have to take Biren to Shipment and deal with him there. When the US arrives at shipment they come in with brute force and kill most of the Taliban until they see a Taliban holding Biren with a gun to his head the Taliban ends up killing Biren and starting MAJOR conflict 

2. The US sends drone strikes over Afghan Base and many taliban are killed, Marshall York Tasks Taliban Forces to bomb a nearby US outpost and invade it taking it over and securing the outpost making a plan eleminating all the US outposts nearby pushing back US infantry

3. The Taliban is going undercover as tourists asking for a tour and distracting the gate guards, and TSFU blood unit sneak in and kidnap a high ranking personnel. US command finds out and orders an attack on the US base invading the afghan base to rescue the US captive.

Edited by Shiesty
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

I've known him for a while, we pretty much both started playing at the same time, and I've seen him grow and become more mature and I think he would be a good fit as a gamemaster. Most of the ideas here stand out and could actually be events that people would enjoy playing and will remember. This gets my +1

• Like 3

+1 shiesty did have a unfortunate event while being staff but I still see shiestys commitment to be a gm. Shiesty definitely keeps getting more mature as time goes on and learns from mistakes like how everyone does. The event ideas are great but the only issue is listing certain players I bet your going for this but whichever officer for a event is on can lead and help out with the event but either than that the event ideas are good.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Confirming my referral for this Gamemaster Application.

+1, Shiesty has shown great interest inside the Gamemaster team. I think that Shiesty could do great while within gamemaster especially with staff experience. Yes, Shiesty has had a back past experience within the permissions of a staff member but I think he has learned from his mistakes and he can come back better than ever!

SHIESTY'S REVENGE TOUR!

Edited by Towelieee
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Gabeisthat said:

I bet your going for this but whichever officer for a event is on can lead and help out with the event

I used them as example in to be more in depth with each event idea and I’m not actually look for any specific officer to erase the confusion 😎

• Like 1

-1, overall to many issues with behavior and a troubling past as staff.
The GM rank on the server has perms equivalent to T. Admin and with you being removed from Mod, you should not have access to more power/commands.

Ignoring what happened with you as staff, this would still be a -1
-Most of your paragraphs/explanations on how you would contribute to RP and being a GM is very generic

12 hours ago, Shiesty said:

1. a POW has escaped the Afghan Base and Marshal York has sent Badri 313 Special Forces to track him down and return him back to his cell alive before he gets back to his Militia Rebel base and he is free.

-iffy/generic events that could use some more explanation or thought put into them. This is a good example ^
-While this is up to personal preference and isn't directly something bad, using famous/real people isn't always a good idea. Simply put, what happens if they die in lore? With your approach of "We'll roll with it", someone dying isn't gonna roll too well

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 3

Feeding off of what Shiny said, you were just removed from staff as a Moderator and now applying for GM which carries a good amount of more permissions. Your removal from staff was very recent and I personally haven't seen any change in behavior or maturity since then. All of us on the staff team know anyone can improve and better themselves from their past, but it takes time. It's super easy to lose trust but it's insanely hard to gain it back. Hopefully you can prove to us you are trying to better yourself and show us some improvement. We all like to have fun, that's why we play the server. But us as Staff and GM's know when to limit ourselves. Good luck!

• 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 1

Rust and Shiny sum it up very well. ESPECIALLY after being removed very recently. I don’t doubt that you’ve changed, but with the small time frame between your removal, you should give it a bit more time before trying to reintegrate with the staff team.

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

+1 Shiesty is a very hard working induvial who does a great job for the Taliban. He is always trying to make the game more fun for the enlisted. He personally helped me learn the game very well and I know he would do a great job as a GM. He always goes above and beyond on his task and whatever he has to do.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rust said:

I personally haven't seen any change in behavior or maturity since then

Very invalid reasoning behind this comment. You don't really interact with him so not a good reasoning maybe next time though? 

• Cringe 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 2

+1. He loves talking about ideas on how to make RP more fun. These people talking about how generic he would be is funny because they don't ever do any fun stuff anymore ;(. Jokes aside he's creative whether you wanna see it or not. He's made mistakes in the past, but everyone does.(I've seen a couple of you...) I'd give him a chance at least. Worst things he can do can be reversed without issues, but he seems to want to stay in MRP so I don't think he would do anything to throw it down thr drain. He clearly wants to help the community, and doesn't have any malicious intent.

• Like 1