Jesus' Departure from Garnet Gaming

I'm not gonna waste too much time so lets get right into it.

I don't enjoy playing this server anymore, after playing MRP nonstop for almost 4 months, it got really boring out of nowhere. Don't get me wrong, I love the server, and especially the people on it, but I don't like playing MRP anymore. Plus, I barely have time to play videogames anymore because of how little time I have to play games anymore due to school and sports. I can't express the fact that i'll miss almost everyone on the server, it's been a fun ride lads.

Here's some people who I wanna give shoutouts to:

@Uncle Burger When I was a colossal minge on GB, you didn't automatically blacklist me. You told me what I needed to do and what will happen if I don't succeed, and it pushed me to control myself and become more serious, which ended up saving my ass. You were a great COL on GB and ill miss you very much dude

@Apple Favorite GB for a long time, ill miss you bud

@Not Naitsir You punished us a lot, sometimes it did something, sometimes it didn't, but I enjoyed talking to you a lot

@Katowice Pyscho Mute, you called out officers and enlisted alike when they'd do something stupid and was essentially the whip for GB

@Jaberz  Hope you get COL someday, you've really grown in GB and I love playing with you

All the Other GB Enlisted whose names I couldn't find or didn't have anything to say about- yall are great people and I wish you all good luck in the future.

@Khon Bang Bang It really hurts to type this, you had a lot of potential as a Marshal, but you aren't doing a good job dawg. I agree with everything Duel said about you in his post, I hope you can change and start to take more control over 2GA. If not, it may be for the best to let someone who is more tough to take the position.

@Skye If I had to chose the next candidate for Marshal, it would pick you. You really care about the faction and that is great to see. You have amazing leadership skills and I would love to see you in charge of 2GA. But more importantly, you showed me the ropes and what to do when I was a teeny tiny KST in 2GA. When I hosted my first tryout, you helped me out and corrected me in TS, thanks for that.

@Ethan You and I may have had our disagreements, and I certainly don't agree with you leading half of RU, but you are a great guy and I hope you can fix GRU while you have the position, regardless if I like it or not.

@ZedDxeD I don't see you on the server anymore, but i'd love to talk sometime. You were a great Marshal, although relaxed and behind the scenes, and I was happy to be apart of your Officers while I was there.

Jesus out. I gotta go eat dishes and wash some food like a fatass.