Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 1612:56
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Late
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a S.Mod in a DarkRP server like 3years ago  and a Mod on a MRP Server for like 3months before the server fell apart due to owner
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 
i just want to make sure everyone is having a great time and having fun playing on the server. i will do so by watching out for MRDM,RDM,Mingey Behavior, anyone FailRPing, basically anyone who is making it miserable for the players who want to stay on the server and enjoy their time. Theres been a few times that im on and theres no staff to take care of RDMers and have had people leave because of it. so i really want to be able to help get rid of these nasty, mean, no good, A**holes.  Honestly thats what they are, they just suck the fun out of it and thats just not fair. i want to actually be able to do something and benefit the server.  Also i'd love to help out when it comes to Tryouts. I've notcied and have had it happen to my tryouts, that when doing Sims, sometimes the players having to run back get killed and if the Sims is far from base it makes the tryout take longer. So i'd love to be able to make tryouts more efficent and easier on officers, and that goes for both sides US/AFG.  Eventually as i cllimb the ranks of staff i can also help out with setting jobs for Tryouts because late night there doesnt seem to be really anyone on who can. 

I am mainly on at night but on the weekends im on during the afternoon. Alot of the time late at night theres a good amount of RDMers and just Mingy F*cks, and most of that time theres no staff on so it would be nice to take care of that. what it really comes down to is, im here to help the server, to help the existing amazing Staff, to help players learn how to play the server better and most of all im here to help the server continue to thrive. I love being on the server and seeing returning players and i just want to make sure that continues to happy. i dont like when no ones having a good time, afterall this is a game and its ment to be fun. I would be a great benefit to the Staff team and im sure of it. i havent broken any rules, im very fair when it comes to punishments and i always listen to both sides of the story. i dont abuse my powers as a 11A officer, so i dont plan on ever abusing my powers of Staff. Like i said before, everyone deserves to have fun and play the game without worrying about being bullied or RDM multiple times. i understand you cant prevent MRDM/RDM but i want to be able to stop it as soon as its happening so it doesnt drag on anf make good players leave. im very dedicated to this server and i want other players to want to come back on THIS server, not some other shit MRP server. GG MRP is life. 

I am BubbaGump and i approve this Message.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i Plan to contribute as much time as i can, i want to help the server out and get rid of all the minges/MassRDMers to make sure everyone is enjoying the server. i am mainly on at night between 9pm-12am during my work days, on my days off im on in afternoons. i will always be watching for Rule breakers

Edited by BubbaGump

+1 You seem to be a well respected officer and you are good with the enlisted. You are quite mature and level headed. For activity, I get on at weird times, so I only see you here and there.  Application is looking pretty good.  Good luck on your journey to becoming staff.

• MilitaryRP Administration Team
On 8/10/2022 at 1:47 PM, Gabeisthat said:

-1 Application is good and i know you are a good army officer but i rarely see you on the server and activity has always been a issue with me because i rarely see you.

Agreed, nice to see you trying to be active but i wanna see more of you before i can give you anything positive unfortunately. -1

-1. I have heard great things about you from your fellow officers, but that is about it. I have rarely seen you in game except for a few rare scenarios. While I respect that you may be doing work behind the scenes for army, We would prefer you be a little bit more active and in touch with the community before becoming a staff member. Good luck!

Changing to +1 as I am not on to see you late at night, best of luck!

Edited by Kurtle
RAHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Agree 1
On 8/10/2022 at 1:20 AM, BubbaGump said:

In-game name: BubbaGump
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 25
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 1612:56
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Late
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a S.Mod in a DarkRP server like 3years ago  and a Mod on a MRP Server for like 3months before the server fell apart due to owner
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 
i just want to make sure everyone is having a great time and having fun playing on the server. i will do so by watching out for MRDM,RDM,Mingey Behavior, anyone FailRPing, basically anyone who is making it miserable for the players who want to stay on the server and enjoy their time. Theres been a few times that im on and theres no staff to take care of RDMers and have had people leave because of it. so i really want to be able to help get rid of these nasty, mean, no good, A**holes.  Honestly thats what they are, they just suck the fun out of it and thats just not fair. i want to actually be able to do something and benefit the server.  Also i'd love to help out when it comes to Tryouts. I've notcied and have had it happen to my tryouts, that when doing Sims, sometimes the players having to run back get killed and if the Sims is far from base it makes the tryout take longer. So i'd love to be able to make tryouts more efficent and easier on officers, and that goes for both sides US/AFG.  Eventually as i cllimb the ranks of staff i can also help out with setting jobs for Tryouts because late night there doesnt seem to be really anyone on who can. 

I am mainly on at night but on the weekends im on during the afternoon. Alot of the time late at night theres a good amount of RDMers and just Mingy F*cks, and most of that time theres no staff on so it would be nice to take care of that. what it really comes down to is, im here to help the server, to help the existing amazing Staff, to help players learn how to play the server better and most of all im here to help the server continue to thrive. I love being on the server and seeing returning players and i just want to make sure that continues to happy. i dont like when no ones having a good time, afterall this is a game and its ment to be fun. I would be a great benefit to the Staff team and im sure of it. i havent broken any rules, im very fair when it comes to punishments and i always listen to both sides of the story. i dont abuse my powers as a 11A officer, so i dont plan on ever abusing my powers of Staff. Like i said before, everyone deserves to have fun and play the game without worrying about being bullied or RDM multiple times. i understand you cant prevent MRDM/RDM but i want to be able to stop it as soon as its happening so it doesnt drag on anf make good players leave. im very dedicated to this server and i want other players to want to come back on THIS server, not some other shit MRP server. GG MRP is life. 

I am BubbaGump and i approve this Message.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i Plan to contribute as much time as i can, i want to help the server out and get rid of all the minges/MassRDMers to make sure everyone is enjoying the server. i am mainly on at night between 9pm-12am during my work days, on my days off im on in afternoons. i will always be watching for Rule breakers

+1, i have seen you as a senior officer my entire time playing, and every time you are on it is later at night, i hope you do well as a staff member!

+1, I seen this guy on pretty often, his on schedule maybe a bit weird(usually see him around 8pm PST or so) but I think thats a good thing as we are usually low on staff after 9pm PST. He doesnt really strike me as a mingey player and all my interaction with him is all positive.