DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Be Honest

This nigga in ts is a straight up stupid head with his screaming and genuine confusion on "HUH?? HOW DID HE NOT DIE?" but sure, he's better than when he was gen 1 vaginabond a month ago. We made a pts in ts only because this nigga and smokey were being actual toxic or stupids in general. Whatever, I don't find his yelling annoying unless I play 3 wars with him on the same day, it's funny to trigger him because he responds back with something just as stupid as what you said to trigger him, he usually always wants to do tryouts and TAKING MY JOB, NIGGA LEMME RUN SOME TRYOUTS FOR ONCE DAMN.  Just don't play r6s with him and scarecrow, its so much worse there with them two together.

• The Garnut
On 9/18/2018 at 1:54 AM, Arizona said:

Appreciated. Love you dude

Woah, that's gay.

Hey man, so when it comes to making changes, I never really understand it when people post threads about how they're going to 'disect my personality and become a better person'. Just act nicer, and you'll go noticed by everybody (other than some faggot "HUE GG VETERANS" who log on the forums once in a blue moon to stir drama or act relevant.)

I wish you the best of luck with that negative rep