DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Thekingrebel Moderator application

In-game name: Thekingrebel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:641777512

Warns: none as of 7/14/22

Time zone: Canada/us eastern

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Daddy Jason/void nick

experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]     

I think I should be chosen over other candidates because I'm great with teamwork I get along with most of the staff and server members I try to be polite and calm at all times. I'm respected by many admins for my age and how I act I can get along with many kinds of people. I love helping new members build bases and getting them started on their journey on the server. I want to make this server a better place for everyone, I always hear both sides of a story which is important to come to a resolution and I don't hold grudges against people. Next, garnet gaming, in my opinion, is one of the best servers with amazing admins. I want to help and ensure that the server will be playable. I have been subject to PB, RDM, and much more so I understand when people get angry, and I can calm people down.

I have good patience for my young age I might have a slight temper, but I do my best to keep my composure and help anyone fairly and answer any question even if I do not make it as staff, I will keep helping on the server anyway I can. Also, I want to use this opportunity to help me learn to control myself and help the community at the same time. The main reason I wanted to become staff was to help overworked staff many staff are my friends so I know how hard it can be to see dozens of reports backed up.  

Play hours: 249:36:45

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details No.

Have you made any previous applications? If so, when? 7/14/22 and the day after that again yesterday yes.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I have most of the year and I play Gmod a lot so a while.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Swimming and basketball.

Did you read the staff rules?: TheKingRebel

Edited by thekingrebel
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 Seems like you've taken the time out of your day to improve your application and to make a second one really shows the kind of effort you're willing to make, I hope you can reflect that in our staff team. I wish you good luck!