I Do Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

I Do Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Shark

Sauce Daddy Jason

Lady Lala

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I have been staff on Garnet's Dark RP twice. First time I left due to personal Issues.

Second time I left due to my own actions on Garnet

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I personally think that i can be a great addition to the team. I know the rules quite well and have helped others where deemed necessary.

I also believe my time zone difference will come into play as well. When other moderators or admins are sleeping or working( Due to different US time zones) I can be on the server making sure that there is n chaos on the server.

I'm a helpful person. Any new player i find or needs my assistance im always there to show them the ropes and get them into the server.  Garnet's Dark RP has always been my home on GMod. Ive been on and off on here for about 3 years now. and If i do get accepted i can provide as much time as possible to help the Server succeed.

It might not be much , but i will work my heart out to ensure this server is kept safe. With my line of work i also have a lot of disciple due to being a branch manager. Need to lead by example.

I do want to thank everyone for reading through this and would appreciate your honest opinion. And if you have any questions i would be open and honest to them all.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have Yes

When i started on Garnet dark RP i got banned for-

Mass NLR (When i started)

Mass RDM( me and a 2 great friends of mine were having a Sniper Shootout)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Indeed i have yes. Both were Accepted.

I cant remember exactly when. But my first application was in 2019 and my other one was i think beginning of 2022

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

i can contribute about 40 hours each week. Look i do have a job that has different types of working hours. Im the branch manager of a Huge South African Online shopping company called Takealot, but its very flexible. i work 4 days a week 9 hours a day and the other 3 days im off completely.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Im a huge Nature lover. So i go-

Camping

fishing

Hiking

Mountain biking

hunting

I also have a passion for music.

I can -

sing

Play the piano, Guitar and drums.

Did you read the staff rules?: HG Mysterio XXX

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see you are ingame so I will set your rank

• Like 1