Lmao's Staff Application

Farmer

In-game name: XD LMAO
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199246703969/
Warns:0
Timezone: (GMT-5)
Playtime?: 113:16:47
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dmoney824
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I've been staff on rust severs not very big ones though
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  Well you should pick me over the others because I play a lot on the server and I have a some experience of being staff on other games like rust.
I would also like to help the community by getting the trolls and rule breakers out of the server to let everyone have a better time and enjoy the server more. I think would be a great staff member because I would be online most of the time and would help other players with their problems and help the players resolve their issues.
I like to show the new players how to play the server and how to build and what the rules are if they haven't read them already and I would overall like to help make the server a better place to have fun and roleplay.
From the time I've played on the server I know the rules pretty well and I think I would be a great member of the staff team and would like to learn how to be a great admin and would love to help others enjoin their experience on the server.

I also have some on game experience of what to do if someone prop blocks./rdm/ear rape/failbase/ect and would also like to learn what to do in other scenarios.
even though I don't have very much admin experience in gmod  I am a good leaner so I would be able to remember what to do in different scenarios 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details read them: no I haven't 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have about 5-6 hours a day to contribute to the server
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I go to school of that is considered a hobby or activity 
Did you read the staff rules?:XD LMAP

Edited by XDLMAO
Add more
21 minutes ago, Goobear said:

Neutral

As what Salteen said, application is lackluster but I have seen you in-game and you have been pretty chill from what I can see.

can you tell me what i should im not very got a doing paragraphs 

7 minutes ago, XDLMAO said:

can you tell me what i should im not very got a doing paragraphs 

"I would also like to help the community by getting the trolls and rule breakers out of the server to let everyone have a better time and enjoy the server more"

It's in the job description to help the server out. From what you have it's a start of something, but you need to elaborate more on what you will do to support the community. Use in-game experiences as an example.

23 minutes ago, Goobear said:

"I would also like to help the community by getting the trolls and rule breakers out of the server to let everyone have a better time and enjoy the server more"

It's in the job description to help the server out. From what you have it's a start of something, but you need to elaborate more on what you will do to support the community. Use in-game experiences as an example.

oh okay thanks ill do that right now

Neutral almost a +1, I have seen you in-game for some time now in different situations, and I think you are a mature person and a decent member of the community. I have no idea how good of a staff you would be, reading your application I agree with some replies: You need to work more in your paragraphs and in your playtime.

• Like 1