Timezone: Eastern Time (EST)
Playtime?
[minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 119:55:54
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
[YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES [YES/NO]
Referral(s): N/A [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Past experiences as staff: NO [Optional]
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I plan to help grow and manage the server as much as possible. I came to realize that there is a low amount of staff threw the night and made me come to the conclusion to help out. I want to help keep the toxicity percentages low and banned those who don't comply with the server rules. I will try my best to stop the Mass RDM during mid night/early morning.  I help out as much as a user to go over the rules and go over what to do and not to do. I also make sure that the new users know all of the binds and tips and tricks so they can enjoy the server a little more. I believe that I would be a perfect asset for new ideas or events. I'm always active everyday and I enjoy playing Military-RP and want nothing but success out of the server! I'm very friendly and enjoy talking and playing with new people! I understand the server rules 100% and will not hesitate to punish those who don't follow them. I want to help out as much as possible to help add new thing's to the server when other staff members are busy. I'm a quick and easy learner and will listen to instructions clearly when given. Military-RP is like a second home to me now and I enjoy spending my free time on there! That's why I think you should choose me as part of the staff!
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Minimum of 5-8 Hours I'm on everyday and stay on all night

Edited by Crow886

I don't believe you have any bad intentions or could cause problems, although I haven't really talked to you. While you do meet the minimum playtime to make a staff application, I believe you should get to know and try to interact with some staff members (or people who are in regular contact with them). Some more minor things, there aren't two paragraphs, grammar seems like it could be from a 5th-grade dropout, and I feel like the majority of the topics listed falls into being a cliché. Other than that, I really think you have potential, you just have to make a name for yourself, be seen, and maybe make two proper paragraphs with readable grammar, then I believe you should get accepted with no problems. Good Luck! 

• Agree 1

You’ve got to make a good name for yourself among both sides. Learn who everyone is. I haven’t ever heard anything about you ever. And the paragraphs need a lot of effort and time you can’t just dive into this with that. Really pour your brain into this and make more relations and it could change to neutral. Other than that your a cool guy you just need more time spent with people in other factions to get to know everyone.

• Agree 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1

Although a few people have called you out for putting poor effort into your app, I believe it fits the narrative of being given a chance as a trial mod.

I'm not one to nitpick about grammar, but I strongly recommend, going forward, to proof read your posts.

I am a firm believer that Crow has good intentions, I run into you all the time, and I can strongly say without a shadow of doubt that Crow would make an excellent addition to the staff team.

Additionally, extra staffing late at night would be amazing.

*Pigeon Noises*

• Like 2

+1 

I think you definitely have the potential to be a great moderator, you were very supportive towards newer players (myself included) and you have been making extra effort towards helping out others and training new people when they get on the server, especially when I see you on during the late nights. Your paragraph could definitely have been written a lot better, but other than that I think you would be a great candidate for the staff team! 

• Like 1

-1 I gave you my explanations in TeamSpeak but I will say it here you need to work on your paragraphs and work on relationships on both side i still barely know you but you sound like a chill dude but i would wait and reapply later in time when you have more staff knowing you.

• Like 1