Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 24
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:51455352
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 126:30:20
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes, 2 years Superior Servers DarkRP/ZombieRP - Dan Higgins

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I will be a great addition to the server and staffing team based on my qualifications and previous experience.

.If I were to be accepted, I would devote my time to making sure that the server will be handled with the utmost care and consideration while educating newer players and experienced about the server rules and procedures. I would love to have a chance to share my enthusiasm among other staff members and help reach the common goal of making the server an enjoyable experience so that everyone can be free to roleplay with ease.

I have spent two years staffing on another server (DarkRP) in which I was responsible for taking sits, giving punishments, and keeping up with the forums. Taking sits was the most common of duties that I had to do which ranged from trivial issues that usually are just misinterpretation of the rules, and issues of complexity involving serious punishments which included DDOS threats and even death threats. In my time I have gained the knowledge of handing out punishments based on many different aspects which would be hard to learn as someone who has never staffed before. I dedicate myself to being unbiased, contempt, and understanding when it comes to reports and sits. Every situation is different but sometimes there are serious crimes that occur that are not done with true intention, and it is important to treat people with the benefit of the doubt. There are also times where I know that harsher punishments are the only way to make change, so I am also serious when the situation calls for it. Finally, I would like to mention all the time I spent keeping up on my old forums and making sure that I am committing my time to help others. I am new to the server, and I understand that, however I will share my perspective and encouragement within the community and show that I am serious towards joining the outstanding team of staff of Garnet Gaming MRP.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details : No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Monday-Saturday Afternoon/Evening/Night

Edited by Daredevil
Staff Experience
4 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

@SirSmity My apologies, I thought it was referring to staffing in general on Garrys Mod, I have not staffed for this server, I edited and fixedthe application.

It can be on other servers besides GG. So feel free to update it with that. You can look at other applications and they mention they have been staff on others and don't be scared to name them on the application. 

• Informative 1

Personally from me and this is in no way biased just from my general interactions with you. You came to ranger tryouts and failed and proceeded to mald in chat for minutes on end and talk shit about the faction for days. While yes I get it can be frustrating to fail a tryout you proceeded to join GB and then continue to say things outside of our bunks. While yes I did respond with some things if you would like to make amends in any way that could very easily change my opinion and I could change this response. I wish nothing but the best! 

• Agree 1

@Zqrxzz I definitely see where you are coming from and I even apologized to Smity because I realized that I was acting out of frustration towards failing the tryout. I have been fixing myself on the server and trying to clear up my behavior from the first few days I joined this server. Hopefully I can make amends with you and put that behind me in the future, I appreciate your input.

• Like 2
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1

My al around experience with Daredevil has been nothing but positive, and he has strived to excel on the server. I believe that he would make an amazing addition to the staff team.

• Friendly 1

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad55616.png
Denied
Due to a lack of community support + you applied for GM.
Try to get yourself known a bit more on both sides of the server.
Thanks for applying and feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks. (10/11)
@Ozzy please lock and move this, thanks!

Edited by Rust
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1