DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MrHotfeet's long awaited staff application

Xvpz

In-game name: MrHotfeet
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:422950005
Warns: 0
Timezone: | EST
Playtime?: |MrHotfeet has played for 99:48:12. (as of September 22nd 2022 at 9:00 am)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Korn
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have no staffed ever on gmod, but i have on a few minecraft servers, so i have a slight understanding.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [PARAGRAPHS BELOW]

Why should i be chosen over other applicants? It's because im very active and i do enjoy helping people out. Being staff to this server really would excite me because i already have been trying to help staff clean up the streets from these low level RDMers and Prop blockers, and to be able to now do it on my own without making a bunch of reports would not only help me, but it would help the garnet dark rp server all together.  The people of Garnet have definitely  earned my time and respect. I would hope they could do the same for me.

I truly cannot emphasize what the server means to me. I know i look like a full on discord mod right now simping for this server but what is staff without dedication? I will prioritize reports more then my personal gain in the server. I believe if given the opportunity, i can show you how trust worthy i can be, and how dedicated i can be.. To give an understanding of it, I've assisted in events, i've made numerous reports against the rule breaking people of the server, i have even gone as far as running around the map and enforcing rules to people who either didn't understand them, didn't know, or just didn't care. Hopefully these examples can help you see what i can do. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Yes the only punishment i have received was a 2 week ban, but it was simply a misunderstanding and i take full responsibility for it. Apparently constant harassment and RDM is not good enough reason to kill people.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no i have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at least 20 hours a week, mostly its more then that.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i do archery outside of video games and farming.
Did you read the staff rules?: Mrhotfeet (i have read the staff rules many times, and still am until i can remember the whole thing without reading it)

Edited by Xvpz
Forgot to put my name next to "have i read staff rules" question.
  • Cringe 1
  • Winner 1

+1

I don't recall any bad experiences from you personally, though if something else comes up I won't be afraid to switch my vote. That being said, currently, I'm willing to help in giving you a chance.

- I would recommend running your application through Grammarly.

4 hours ago, Xvpz said:

Apparently constant harassment and RDM is not good enough reason to kill people.

That is because it isn't, that's what the report system is made for.

7 hours ago, Xvpz said:

Yes the only punishment i have received was a 2 week ban, but it was simply a misunderstanding and i take full responsibility for it. Apparently constant harassment and RDM is not good enough reason to kill people.

needs more playtime and activity

your paragraphs kinda rubbed me the wrong way

didnt read staff rules

(willing to change to +1 if player is active)

On 9/22/2022 at 9:18 AM, Xvpz said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Korn

Hot feet demonstrated to me maturity over the course of several days by helping me with a bunch of GM events, and if he is accepted I will be reaching out to him about early GM work.

Had he not had the incident with MRDM, he would have my referral, and even then he was a new player getting severely harassed for a long time so I can understand the rage tbh. As long as he has no further issues, I could see him being staff as a VERY positive thing.

+1.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank.