Warns: 4
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 1000:30:49.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Dillan, Bukachu
Past experiences as a Game Master: Gamemaster while GRU COL
Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
I have extensive experience and knowledge in building, using the toolgun, and creating dupes. Not only that, but I have creative ideas for events and sims that use my knowledge in building, from using destructible objects to create a R6-like breach and clear experience, to creating buildings and environments for RP. I also enjoy creating stories, and do so in my freetime. I write scripts, short stories and poems, and love to create vast, intricate plots with small details that slowly build into a large, intense experience.
Currently, to my knowledge, there are no Tali gamemaster mains (very little amount of gamemasters in general.) I find it necessary that, to increase activity not only on Tali side, but US side as well, that there be more to do during peacetime. Whether that be a small PVP event, sims, or RP based event. I also like to think I'm a charismatic person, and try to have a friendly relationship with all players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?:
I was banned for a little under a year on this server for "exploiting." I made a document detailing a glitch, which showed how to spot the glitch, etc. My intention for this document was for it to reach Garnet so he could find a possible fix, but it found itself in the hands of other people through regrettable actions.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
I work Wednesday-Sunday, from 8am-4/5pm CST. So any time after 5 is when I would usually get on. I would be able to dedicate 2-3 hours per workday, more on Mondays and Tuesdays.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:
To create a fun, memorable time for players of the server, and to give players a reason to come back. After war, people may want to get off the server, or AFK until the next war because of the lack of things to do during peacetime. My goal as a gamemaster is to revert that, and to give people something to do for that entire hour of peacetime.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:
Not only do I have extensive knowledge in using the building tools in Gmod, but I love to create interesting stories. In my freetime, I love to write, and have created several D&D campaigns to use and play with friends. My main focus in story building is to create something truly eye-opening, whether that be through intense or emotional moments, or through investigation, using problem solving, solving mysteries, cyphers, etc.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in:

Who's Who?
(SOC FACTION) is assigned to eliminate or capture a target in a small village located in the desert of Afghanistan. They are given a brief, broad description of the target, who is among several civilians who look similar in some way. The SOC faction must use the process of elimination, through questioning and interrogating the civilians, to find the target.

Shooting Contest
An arms dealer has come into town, interested in the skill of the enlisted located in the afghan base. Through several tests involving the accuracy and effectiveness of a player, the arms dealer will determine who is the best among the enlisted, and reward them with a cash prizes.

Cult of Cannibals!
AFG base has lost contact with a nearby airfield doing reconnaissance on a nearby village occupied by flesh-eating cultists. A team is sent to airfield to discover what happened, and they uncover the base has been overrun by the cultists. The team must clear out the cultists from the airfield, then using clues uncovered from intel found on the bodies of the cultists, or intel found inside of the buildings of the airfield. The team then moves to eliminate the village of cultists.

Escalation
A local village affected by the ongoing war between AFG and US is fed up of being shot at, shelled, and being taken advantage of. The village gathers outside of AFG outpost, and demands an appearance from the army based nearby. Once Tali shows up, they can choose to try and deescalate the protestors aggression, or try to take them out. Upon failure of negotiations, or once Tali opens fire on the protestors, an even larger group of villagers ambush the Tali, opening fire with AK's, etc. Tali must survive the onslaught from the angry villagers, and retreat back home.

R&R
Tali has just been severely beat in war, or has manhandled the enemy. Either or, Tali needs a little R&R from how difficult and frustrating war can be. A small camp is set up where Tali can socialize, request their favorite songs to be played, and play games.

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in:

The Olympics
Through a bizarre attempt to increase relations between AFG and US, a mock-Olympics event is set-up. The two sides compete in different categories, parkour, PVP, etc. for gold medals. Gold medal winners get cash prizes, while the side with the most gold medals wins the event overall.

Asylum
A well-known and extremely wanted terrorist is hiding out in TC. While being hunted down by the US, he contacted AFG for asylum from the US inside of their base, at the cost of the US pinpointing his location through his radio communications. In a race against time and the opposing side, AFG and US race to the terrorist. The terrorist MUST be captured and brought back to the capturer's base. From there, the opposing side can raid the capturer in the hopes to regain access to the terrorist.

Redirection Warfare
Through a freak accident, a missile is fired from US base towards a small, innocent village. US must race to AS to reach external missile controls to blow up the missile mid-air, or redirect it to a different target.
Seeing an opportunity, Tali races to AS as well to redirect the missile back to US base, or some other target.
The side hacking into the missile from AS must fend off from an endless onslaught from the opposing force. Once one side has hacked into the missile enough before the time limit, they can choose where to send the missile or to detonate it mid-air.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

ZCvTeiNi92uKHlP3vx71mXv8usBSqz1YzwqexMQp7VUv6F5O68BdOlwHZN2wAWEbPD7fKKbfCKsvqNe2aifn99ta_hplv1cpizZaGxFa5TWqusHsnxVGYO6IyPdoJK9qAmxQIV0kpLYCx_ZBygkpYrlKPF2afLDgHxbxuUbTGKNFDuyv5Z_lDmoyMA

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

You are very active and presented great and original event ideas. Once you’re in the Staff Discord, we will figure out who will be training you and when.