DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

eXg PastorGoodBoyTan's Application

GoodBoyTan

In-game name: eXg PastorGoodBoyTan
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:460454923
Warns: 2 (for simple rdm, mistakes on my part)
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
Playtime?: | eXg PastorGoodBoyTan has played for 1355:01:32.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): KORN, TheKingRebel
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
    I have been playing since 2018 and have played pretty consistently since. I have made many friends and very few of the 
    interactions I have ended negatively. I have the experience and perspective of a normal user. Another benefit to me is I 
    am a good conflict resolver, I always try to get the best outcome for everyone. I know the server like the back of my 
    hand. I know the culture of the server and the kinds of problems it faces regularly. I do what the staff say and am VERY honest.
    If I know I'm wrong, you bet your bottom I will be truthful. I never scam, insult (maliciously), or do insiding. If ever needed, I
    have my many friends and acquaintances to help me and vice versa. I love this server and the people that play it and I just want 
    to give back and help. I Do great with teamwork and groups. I communicate well. Thanks in advance - PastorGoodBoyTan
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?:
    I've been banned previously on Garnet. The most recent one was for massrdm and was mostly due to my lack of evidence. I have learned from this. I don't play much on any other servers so I don't have any
    bans on any other servers that I know of, again, I am very honest. I have a couple more bans for massrdm on Garnet for about the same reason as the most recent, although these were quite a while ago 
    excluding the most recent one.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made 1 other application in 2019 (according to forums). A LOT has changed since that and I think I can proudly say I proved them wrong when they said I'd never change.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I usually have around 4-8 hours to play a week at the moment (assuming school and other priorities don't get in the way).
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:
    I love computers and cybersecurity. I also love making things, whether it be with my hands (woodworking, welding, etc.) or with my mind. I love hunting (not so much fishing). I am a very active boy scout. I love hanging out.
Did you read the staff rules?: eXg PastorGoodBoyTan

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.

• Friendly 3