DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jaz Staff App

Jaz-

In-game name: HG Jaz
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Warns: 0 as of now
Timezone: CT
Playtime?:| HG Jaz has played for 1291:26:41.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Previous Lead Admin November 2021 - May 2022
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have a very good understanding of the rules; this makes me stand out more than others because of my previous experience of staffing and talking to reporters and reportees. I know how to handle a tense situation and calm down either side of a report to make a report more civil rather than just blindly arguing. I can make the best out of a bad situation and try my best to make the server a more enjoyable place for players new and old.  Something else that makes me stand out more than other applicants is my genuine care for the server; I express this by introducing players to the community and by getting them started into roleplaying on the server. Another way of showing this is by trying to stop minges from ruining players fun on the server. I usually tend to have ample amounts of free time, which I could be using to help the server out by staffing.

I am a strong believer that there are two sides to every story; I do my best to avoid bias in most situations and treat everyone fairly. One of my best traits is being able to admit when in the wrong. I own up to my mistakes and never make them again. Another strong suit of having me on the staff team is my ability to talk to people and explain things. IE: a new player breaks a rule they didnt know existed (most commonly NLR) I can explain to them what a rule is, and how it works. I tend to log onto dark rp to find alot of MRDM and PS going around and I want to become staff to fix that issue. Finally, I would be a good pick for the staff team because of my commitment to the server and my knowledge on how to be a member of the staff team.

Thank you for considering me as a member of the staff team

-Jaz

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have never been banned 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

First Application i made which was denied (11-15-21)

Second staff app which was accepted (11-23-21)
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Mostly everyday 2-5 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Marching Band, and playing other games.
Did you read the staff rules?: HG Jaz

Edited by Jaz-
Forgot to update my hours
  • Like 3

Accepted

Welcome back to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and fee free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.