In-game name:

Whacky Wiley

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):

Warns: 

0 Warns

Timezone:

PST

Playtime?:

| Whacky Wiley has played for 359:44:56.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 

Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have several strong skills that I  bring to the staff team. I am very detail oriented so I feel like I am able to understand rules very well and explain them very well. I have a very good memory so when people need help with understanding the rules I can pull a lot of it out from memory. Another thing I have going is a good attitude. I love helping people and it is really hard for me to get annoyed. I always stay patient and work with people even when they are upset with me. In general I really enjoy helping others.

While I do not have experience being staff, I have had a lot of experience managing things in the real world. I have been a leader all of my life. I have managed at my jobs, I have been president and vice president of my high school, and in general I just really like being involved in things and helping out where I can. If I were to be accepted I think my general positive attitude and desire to help others would be a great fit for the Garnett community. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Banned never, I have been jailed a few times for things I cant remember. 0 Warnings on record that I see 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

6-17 hours a week. Just depends on the week. Sometimes I have more availability

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I love to play guitar. I write and record music of my own and like to do covers. I also really enjoy skiing, chess, kayaking, and fishing

Did you read the staff rules?: (GG) Whacky Wiley

• Disagree 1

+1: Good playtime and the application is good enough. I remember that at first I only had bad interactions with him but after some time and giving him an opportunity we got along, after that I think that he's a chill person now and I really look forward to seeing him as a staff member. Good luck!

• Like 1

-1 Only interaction I ever had with you was you running up to me and immediately making fun of me and my voice for literally no reason lol, makes me wonder how you treat other players as well. Granted, this was a month ago, but I have no reason to believe you've changed since our last interaction. I hope you prove me wrong.

To summarize: our first and really only interaction was you running up and trying to cause problems with me for 0 reason. How do I know you won't do that with some new player, because If your a staff and that happens they will probably leave.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Informative 3
2 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

-1 Only interaction I ever had with you was you running up to me and immediately making fun of me and my voice for literally no reason lol, makes me wonder how you treat other players as well. Granted, this was a month ago, but I have no reason to believe you've changed since our last interaction. I hope you prove me wrong.

To summarize: our first and really only interaction was you running up and trying to cause problems with me for 0 reason. How do I know you won't do that with some new player, because If your a staff and that happens they will probably leave.

I dont recall, sorry for offending you. 

Edited by WhackyWiley
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, WhackyWiley said:

I dont recall, sorry for offending you. 

I appreciate the apology, but what I need is confirmation that you don't treat random players like that. Could you explain how you will avoid situations like that, and maybe some more people can vouch that you haven't been rude.

That being said, apologizing rather than being rude about my comment shows some maturity.

Good luck with the application! 🙂

1 hour ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

I appreciate the apology, but what I need is confirmation that you don't treat random players like that. Could you explain how you will avoid situations like that, and maybe some more people can vouch that you haven't been rude.

That being said, apologizing rather than being rude about my comment shows some maturity.

Good luck with the application! 🙂

When I am representing something I always act professional. I had dumb interactions with some people when I didn't have many friends on here but I began to shapen up once I realized I wanted to be a positive member of the server and was going to be spending more time on here. I was dumb before but I can assure my character is strong and that I would not mess with people. 

P.S Thanks for hearing me out. 

Edited by WhackyWiley
Wanted to add my thankis