Hi ✨

Lapis

• Forums Moderator

Welcome Lapis! The TTT server is awesome, glad your enjoying your time! I’m usually on the DarkRP server (when I’m not working lol) so I’ll be sure to say hi if I see you around 🙂 Perhaps I should play a little more there too as it’s been a while 

9 hours ago, ChrisRid said:

Welcome Lapis! The TTT server is awesome, glad your enjoying your time! I’m usually on the DarkRP server (when I’m not working lol) so I’ll be sure to say hi if I see you around 🙂 Perhaps I should play a little more there too as it’s been a while 

Ive tried to play RP but never understood what youre actually suppose to do lol 

• Forums Moderator
1 hour ago, Lapis said:

Ive tried to play RP but never understood what youre actually suppose to do lol 

DarkRP is basically a non-serious roleplay game mode with a loose focus on the criminals vs the government (but with civilian jobs too). It's just for fun, and it's great to chill out and have a laugh and meet some great new people. You can do anything from just chilling while playing music as a DJ, raid banks or other peoples bases, enforce the law as a cop and put those criminals behind bars, do a bit of parkour, or just have a chat and a laugh over a game of chess. I guess the beauty is that it's what you make of it 🙂 

Archived