prop hunt (stolen idea)

mossly

Currently only Garnet has the ability to set someone's model on darkrp. If that ability were granted to something like Manager+, I could see that being a popular event.
However I doubt that would happen due to the obvious unbeknownst abuse that could occur if players aren't monitored heavily during such an event.

• Forums Moderator
5 hours ago, Proggy said:

Currently only Garnet has the ability to set someone's model on darkrp. If that ability were granted to something like Manager+, I could see that being a popular event.
However I doubt that would happen due to the obvious unbeknownst abuse that could occur if players aren't monitored heavily during such an event.

I can just imagine seeing reports come in for "I've been RDM'd by a lamp post" 😂 Then the real prop hunt game begins!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

ACCEPTED

This event sounds awesome!
Note that the access to this new command will most likely be added to Manager + 

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.