karina's Staff Application

hysteria

In-game name: TSFU Major Karina

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35503671

Warns: 2 Recent Warns (With a few meme and expired warns)

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: TSFU Major karina has played for 4547:28:34.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): None 

Past experiences as staff: T. Admin (GG TTT) | Admin (GG MRP) 

How do you plan on benefiting our server?:

I plan on benefitting our server by being a positive role model, being flexible, assisting players in game, and putting my best effort into all of my staff duties. Ever since I have rejoined the server (November 1st), I have been doing my best to improve my image and reputation, as well as keeping a positive attitude and behavior whilst on the server. As a staff member, it is important to be a positive role model, so I am always making sure that I am holding myself accountable for my actions. When performing staff duties, I will be respectful and unbiased so that I can resolve sits/in-game issues effectively, without escalating the situation. During my previous staff position of MRP, I rarely had any issues with performing staff duties like sits or divisional work.

If you have been playing recently you may know that I am not the most active player on the server, but that was due to my first semester finals at my college; so I wasn’t as active as I wanted to be. However now that they are over, my schedule is becoming more flexible so I am able to be on for longer. I am also very active in the forums and in the discord, and I am usually able to hop on the server if required. As a staff member, I am going to be doing the best that I can to assist players in game, such as TP’s, Job Changes* etc. I will also take the initiative in helping recruits by training, answering any questions, and assistance with whitelists. In conclusion, I plan on putting my best effort into all of my staff duties, lead by example, and be a positive role model so that I can have the best impact on the server that I can.

*Once GM/L.Mod+

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I was banned on MRP once for Cheating for which I was unbanned due to insufficient evidence.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 4 in the past(2 in 2019, 1 in 2020, 1 in 2021) 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am able to be on for a good amount of time during the week and weekend. I am able to be on really early and really late so I am available during low pop hours as well as high pop hours.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

+1 Great past staffing experience always hear great things about you. Seems to be a great role model and fit for new players to learn from and look up to. This is one of the best staff apps that I have read in a very long time gives great detail on why you should be staff and wording on it is very good.

• Like 1