Timezone: EST

Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  521 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
 YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:  YES
Referral(s):  Shwade
Past experiences as staff: None
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

I have been a very consistent and active community member on this server for over 4 months, and I could say that without a doubt I would be a great addition to the staff team for my consistency and activity. Playing over these past several months I have learned the complete ins and outs of this server, and I am very familiar with the gameplay which will be a valuable asset as a staff member. I have proved my maturity through both of my officer positions on TSFU and 055th, and I am looking to contribute to the server by helping with any and all issues that players have that I will be able to resolve to the best of my abilities. Lately the server has been in need of some extra staff and players, and overall I will be a helpful hand in any assistance needed for any situation on any given day. 

I am also looking forward to supporting the community in the staff team, and creating new connections with the staff team in order to benefit the server. I really want to see this server grow, and the best way to do this would be to further push myself and create new connections with people to grow the server and promote activity. I have proved that I am a great community leader from my in game activity as I am always looking out for new players and helping them get settled into the server whether they are on Taliban or US. One example of helping the community is that I am looking forward to help with sim respawns as well as other staff abilities that are needed for the general player base to play the game. I have seen far too many tryouts in low pop where there are no admins on making the experience of the tryout very frustrating. Being a helping hand on these odd-hours is just one of the many examples about how I would benefit the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details
2 warns, Both in november. One basecamping for accidentally killing ozzy while he was on us base wall and one for rdm before raid timer. These were warns where I had no malicious intent to minge or troll, and were mere flukes in my gameplay.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 4

+1

This guy has been with me since the start. He is extremely active and does his best to help out all the newer players on the server. He does tend to act mingy but it isn't for malicious reasons. I do think he has the capabilities of becoming staff. 

Edited by Shwade
  • Agree 1

If this app came out about a month ago I would've +1'd, but as time has passed I've noticed that you have been getting a bit more mingy; but this isn't my main reason for being Neutral. As staff, it is important to be a positive role model, and I think that about a month ago you would've checked this box; however recently this has changed. I feel like during war you are not the greatest example, you have a big tendency to basecamp and to not play point(which isn't against the rules), but if people look up to you and they see you basecamp; than they are more likely to follow suite. 

However, you are very active and you are a good person overall so that's why I didn't -1 (initially). I think that you have what it takes to be staff, but there are things that I feel you need to work on still before moving up. 

Edited by hysteria
late forced my hand
  • Spicy 1

+1 Reynolds was a minge very early on but he has easily become one of the most reliable people to help keep around the newer players and by giving him this opportunity of being able to use commands that help alleviate the pain of making players run across the map each time for a tryout sim or just a training sim is in fact too annoying to deal with at most times. I truly believe that he deserves a chance at being staff just because I always see him put in 100%.

• Like 1

+1
   This guy has always been there to keep the server fun, he has been a great help towards keeping the activity up and I would be thrilled to see him as staff! Maybe beef out those paragraphs and really pour out what you can provide.

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1

Great person to be around and genuinely wants to help the server. I think he would make a great addition to the staff team. Always active and helping out base factions. Good luck man.

Current: USASF Colonel | S. Mod

*Pigeon Noises*

-1 I see some mingy and toxic coming from you from time to time which is not a good thing when in a staff position. Could cause issues or you loose your cool in a staff sit which would not be good. Staff are suppose to be good role models and teachers for new player and old players. I feel you need to work on bettering your self and then reapply for staff but that's just me best of luck to you.

• Like 1