In-game name: Mom
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:460385235
Warns: None that I recall.
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 79:27:27
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Ive been a staff in a few servers. Not sure which, been a hot minute.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] You should pick me over other applicants because I have a lot of experience in moderating DarkRP servers because I've had a few of myself and I've also been staff on a few other servers. I am also very patient in harsh situations and can easily respond with necessary amount of strictness and other stuff. I can easily respond to sits because I have a response time of 163MS. I can link it here right now --> https://imgur.com/a/1yY7MUU. Yeah, very impressive right?? I can also have very fluent english, I am not typing that well right now because it is very cold and my fingers are freezing. After all, I don't even know what I can do that isn't that normal. I just have a lot of experience and I can be a great value upon this server. I understand the rules very well and never been warned before as I recall. I also have a very good schedule but it is also unpredictable as I often go on trips. I can probably average 20~ hours per week on the server if not a lot more.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yeah, I have, but that was when I was fairly new to DarkRP and was just in a kind of trolly and mingy state. I've improved a lot since then and won't be punished any further.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 20~ hours per week if not more.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I normally play call of duty. I also am an avid bookworm.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes.

• DarkRP Administration Team

You haven't read the staff rules so I'll have to give you a -1 just on that basis.

Some tips for your application though, try to improve the reasons that you've given for wanting to join the staff team. For example, take something that you're good at (lets say you work as an accountant) then you could say you have an eye for detail and it would help you efficiently and accurately gain information from the logs when handling reports. Use your own imagination and take a look at some of the previously accepted staff applications to give you a better idea of what others have said. The two paragraphs is a bare-minimum, and as an avid bookworm I feel you could do a lot better for sure. Impressive reaction time by the way! I don't see how it would benefit you while staffing, but it's pretty cool none the less!