staff application

Durham

In-game name: 18B SGT Durham
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:563079783)
Warns:3
Timezone: CST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| 11B DS SGM Durham has played for 202:26:13.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan on making the server a safer place for the other players. I see a lot of people RDM a lot and no one does any thing about it. so i plan on doing something to stop people from being toxic and rdming the other players.  i think that if i get accepted that it would make me more responsible and would the server a safer place for ne players. i see players be toxic and i want do something to do about it and fix it.i never see staff on line that much including later into the day and i am online a lot of the time during the day and night.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details i was banned for a mass rdm.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:N/A
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: most of the day andd night.

-1 Poorly Written Staff App paragraphs need to be longer and should be more specific to what you want to do. I have only really interacted with you because you were within my faction but otherwise I don't see you in TeamSpeak or around too often. You were good the times I have interacted with you.

• Sad 1

-1 Minimal to little to no effort went into your application. You just made a return recently as well and haven't even tried to acquaint yourself with the newer players around both the main factions yet. Build a name for yourself because I barely know about you and thats just because I joined around a similar time with you during June/July.

Edited by shax999
  • Sad 1

-1 Staff app needs lots of work done to fully meet my qualifications paragraphs are way to short for one needs more detail and why you would be a good fit. Also I see to much mingy from you on the server. I havent seen you on really on that much in awhile. I would better your self and get your name better know in the community before you were to apply again.

I have never had an interaction with you where you were not minging in game. Cool guy but does not behave well in game neither is the application proper. We need to see more length in paragraph size and more details as well. I appreciate that you went for it and tried but you need to do a lot of work towards your image to the players, and this application.