In-game name: Donquavious

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198079529609

Warns: None B)

Timezone: North East NA

Playtime?: 175.00.36

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dmoney824

Past experiences as staff: Applied and was trial mod for GG MRP for a day.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel as if I bring a great energy to the server and can always help out people in need whenever it is necessary. I am used to dealing with a lot of conflict in gaming sessions so it is easy for me to diffuse a situation no matter what is really given to me. I enjoy playing GMod in my off time mostly so I can always be on whenever people are needed to be on as well. I also can say I get along with plenty of people on the server and can bring a more positive vibe to the server.

On top of my positive energy, I can be somewhat of a problem solver. I believe I can solve most conflicts relatively quickly and peacefully without severe or harsh punishment. I do not believe everyone should be punished, everyone is entitled to enjoy the server to their fullest. If someone causes a problem, I tried to give advice and help versus punishing them on the spot. (Unless there is proof of something more severe). I also strive to help create a better community with the team. I enjoy the connections that people make and want to try and help to people make a lot of connections.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details (NONE)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: (NONE)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-5 Days a week to contribute a decent amount of time.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Hosting events as a part of my committee at school B) Bartending

Did you read the staff rules?: Donquavius

Edited by iFloppa
Mistype

Neutral.

I've seen you online recently but I haven't interacted you with much so I don't really know you yet. I would like to also know why you were only staff for a day on MRP and now would like to staff on a DarkRP server instead. If I see you online more often and have good roleplay interactions, I don't see why I couldn't recommend you in the future. 

• DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I think you've got a reasonable application here to be honest. You have a clean record with no warns or bans on the server, you've got more than enough hours in-game and meet all of the other set criteria. From what you've said you're pretty level-headed, and while you're application might not win any awards, it's perfectly reasonable and I like what you've said about how you'd be a good candidate for the staff team. You've since read the rules and you have amended your post which is great. I'm not sure I fully understand peoples comments surrounding your forum / in-game name, as long as it's not offensive or bring the team into disrepute then I can't see any issues. I'd be interested to know a little more about why you were only staff on a MRP server for one day, I think it's too easy to jump to conclusions and there may well be a valid reason for leaving? I don't put that down as a negative by any means until I know the full story. I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1

Denied

I recommend replying to people that have a concern on your application, at this time you don't have enough support

You may reapply in 72 hours

Please do not reuse your paragraphs

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application