Warns:1 i think

Timezone:Central

Playtime?:879 hrs

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]none

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] on a server called elitelupus darkrp

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I love people and i know some people break the rules i want to make it better for the good people and treat everyone as fairly as i would treat someone in real life. I saw sopme videos of being staff and it thrilled me i loved every second of it and on my own its really fun helping people who dont have the power to fight for themself. i know people can be a bit of a pain but they all deserve a chance everbody does. i would rather be able to handle situations for other staff members if they need a break. i see and feel how hard it is and how drining it is to be around chaotic people and i want to help i mean theres not much i can do if there following the rules but i just want to help.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes it was a couple times i didnt know the server rules and raided without advert

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:i think like a year ago on this server

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3:30-11:00 on week days 9:00-11:00

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?i play soccer and volleyball

Did you read the staff rules?:NarusLeftToe

Edited by NarusLeftToe
needed to fix app

-1, haven't ever seen you, which baffles me that your playtime is 879 hours (you should do /playtime) in game to get the proper message, your warns (which you can check on !warnmenu in game) and bans you haven't bothered to check, and you only have 1 paragraph.

Edited by WohMi
A GRAMMATICAL ERROR? ME?!?
  • Informative 1