Staff Application

goldenboyty

In-game name: 11B DS SFC ty (MJ) < old name was MJ + Raider RT8 Sgt ty
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:642747099
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: old account got hacked but had 1000hours+
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NA
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Helping in bad situations. Helping people who are new and learning to the MRP servers which is my main server. Helping in hosting events with GMS. Removing those weirdos minge people no one likes. Removing racist and toxicity from the servers. Helping out with fun mass RDM bans 🙂 cuz those are fun of course. Making the server more fun for everyone as a community. Making sure the wars are equal and there is no cheaters or L bozo base campers. Helping out new staff when i become a veteran staff member. All around making it a better and fun community. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details NA
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NA
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: almost everyday because i have a lot of time later in the day.

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

-1 I've seen you on before and have had no issue with you, but this seems more like a checklist than a thought-out idea.
Meet the 2 paragraph minimum and elaborate more on your contributions. I'll consider changing my vote with that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, goldenboyty said:

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: old account got hacked but had 1000hours+

Do you have any proof that the old account existed? Any screenshots? Clips? Steam ID? 

8 hours ago, goldenboyty said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Helping in bad situations. Helping people who are new and learning to the MRP servers which is my main server. Helping in hosting events with GMS. Removing those weirdos minge people no one likes. Removing racist and toxicity from the servers. Helping out with fun mass RDM bans 🙂 cuz those are fun of course. Making the server more fun for everyone as a community. Making sure the wars are equal and there is no cheaters or L bozo base campers. Helping out new staff when i become a veteran staff member. All around making it a better and fun community. 

I don't know about others, but this application just seems like there is no thought behind it. You didn't even reach the minimum amount of paragraphs that are required for an application to be valid! Maybe grind out some playtime, make a good reputation for yourself in the server, and plan out the application when you reapply. I wish the best of luck to you

-1 You’re a really active player but that’s the only positive to the many cons on the table and that is the reasoning to my -1. Would be great to see you in the Teamspeak to get yourself familiarized with the many unusual personalities within this community. Your playtime to me is meaningless as long as you hit the requirement so don’t worry about forcing yourself to AFK. Just show commitment to the server by helping others out with the little tools available to you. Just by showing effort is enough for you to get noticed. Good luck with your application.

• Like 1

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

You did not meet the paragraph requirement and next time provide your actual in game time or provide evidence about your previous account. I recommend that you get to know the community more before your next application.

Feel free to apply again in 2 Weeks (2/1)

@Smity_ Lock and move to denied thank you.