DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

eXg Smoke Moderator Application

ilysmoke

SteamID: 76561198321273777
Warns: No warns
Timezone: PST
Playtime: 473:20:59

Do you have the ability to record Garry’s Mod videos: Yes! I can clip up to 2 minutes at any given point

Do you have access to teamspeak and a microphone: Yes

Referrals: No recent referrals.

Why should we choose you over other applicants: I love Garnet DarkRP so much, no matter how long I spend away from the server I always come back to it.  I’ve played on this server for at least 3 years (possibly 4) . I only want to see this server succeed and want to be a part of its success. The amount of memories and friends I’ve made on this server over the years is unmatchable with any other community I’ve ever been involved with and that means alot to me, I wish to add on to those memories and I feel like being apart of the Garnet Gaming staff team would definitely serve as a step in the right direction.

I prefer to be working in high stress environments as opposed to under zero pressure. I always do a better job when I’m under pressure as It makes me feel as though I'm forced to do an outstanding job.  I’m unbiased and will leave my opinions, feelings and friendships out of the mix when dealing with punishments/sits. I love the server, I’ve wanted to be a staff member for a long time now and I’m confident I’ll be a good addition to the team.

Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely, eXg Smoke

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server: To my recollection, I think I’ve been banned on icefuse for RDM. I also think I’ve been punished on Garnet for L tapping accidentally during a raid. 

Have you made any previous applications: Yes, roughly a year ago and it was terrible. I was so embarrassed with my first application.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role:  I can probably spend 3-5 Hours on a work day and 3-8 on my days off.

Hobbies: I'm a singer/songwriter. I do vocals for edm artists. I'm lucky enough that I can say this has recently become a job. One of my songs is on the verge of hitting 5 Million streams and is estimated to hit 10 million in the next coming months. I also like to edit / record youtube videos. I used to do DarkRP Base dupe videos and made them specifically to follow Garnet building rules.

Did you read the staff rules: eXg Smoke

• Like 2
  • Informative 1

-1: The application is good as well as the playtime, my only issue here is that I've never seen you before, the reputation and getting to know the applicant is essential for me and because I don't know you at all I can't give you a +1, oh, and you have 3 previous bans, but they are 2-3 year old so they don't really matter. Besides that I suggest you to get more involved among the community. Good luck!

• Like 1

+1 You have a really good application and playtime. You are always super nice and have a good knowledge of the rules. You always seem to ask questions and have the want to learn more. I think you would be a good addition but I also think you may need to interact more and get known in the community. Good luck!

• DarkRP Administration Team

neutral decent playtime and good app, but I haven't seen you in game maybe its because your on at a different time than me but i was recently on for 2 weeks straight and never saw you. you should get on more and introduce yourself and just build a reputation with other players other than the ones in your clan.

• Agree 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and fee free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

Please contact a manager+ ingame to receive your rank