DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Carl mans staff app

In-game name: 18A LTC Carlman
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:526686263
Warns: 17
Timezone: MST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 18A LTC Carlman has played for 3016:40:10.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]   papamid   
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  I was an H Mod on garnet drp 
You should choose me over other applicants. I'm an experienced player and I have been here for a long time. I love the server and everyone in it and I want to help new and existing players. I want the server to be a fun and safe environment for all since I have past staffing experience. I also am very social and will take the time to listen to people's problems, and truly try to understand what's bothering them. I can multitask pretty well, I am well used to handling heavy workloads, and dividing my attention so I can handle the tasks at hand in the best way possible. I am a great problem solver. I am nice to everyone I meet and have always been kind to anyone, regardless of their background. I am a good leader and have experience in positions that require me to actively lead, and show those under me how to properly represent the server.

I am connected with the player base, and I have a deep understanding of how the players are feeling. Since I have already developed these skills. I can also be on whenever you would like me to be on if someone needs me on late night hours when little staff is on. I am a nice person and I can talk to almost anyone I see I love the community so much. I am a great leader as well. Another reason that I would be a great staff is that I am very respectful of others and I like to goof around a lot but I'm serious when I need to be even though I'm, not staff I still help out the new players if needed. as a staff member I would do the right thing and punish people for doing the wrong thing.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details  yes I have been banned for mass rdm 2 times when I first started the server
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made a Gm app last year 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: all day unless I'm busy 

Edited by DRAKEFAN69
put something twise
1 hour ago, DRAKEFAN69 said:

Warns: 17

LMFAO!

Jokes aside, Carlman you have been outstanding with how reformed you have become. You've gone from a pretty terrible reputation to tolerable. As someone that was given a second chance for a staff rank, I think that you are most deserving of the same opportunity I was given. I wish the best of luck to you, and I'll go ahead and give this staff application a respectable +1!

+1

I get that you had some past warns and bans, but you seem to be doing a lot better in game and I have seen first hand how you are with new people. You are doing great man and this application is put together well. Good luck!

+1 You’ve done a whole 180 for the best and with your approach being entirely different towards others and the game. It’s been overdue for myself to reevaluate my opinion on you. You used to be easily one of the most annoying people on the server but i believe in second chances and you are well deserving of one. Best of luck

Edited by shax999
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1

Carlman is, by far, the most loyal player on the server. I have always seen him doing the most he can for his faction. All those times he tried out for other factions don't count cause he was just playing around. He would never leave GB until he gets COL and even then he might hold down COL for the rest of his existence.

Carlman is, by far, the most dutiful player on the server. He always runs up on stage after war to display his leadership position and to yell at other 11B/A for not trying hard enough. He always holds tryouts and always wants to attempt simulations with better players so he can get better.

Carlman is, by far, the most respectable player on the server. He always RP's to the best of his abilities and never leaves any room for assumption. He carries a reputable name and makes GB shine like a crystal.

Carlman is, by far, the most selfless player on the server. He doesn't play for K/D ratio, he'd rather go 0/100 just to make sure the enemy is having a great time. He's broke af because he gives all his money away to the poor players of the server.

Carlman is, by far, the most honorable player on the server. He has always gone out of his way to ensure that GB is the best faction in the game and never lets anyone say differently.

Carlman has, by far, the most integrity in the server. He always owns up to his mistakes and never lies to try to make himself look better. 

Carlman is, by far, the most courageous player in the server. He never backs down from a challenge. He always speaks his mind and is not afraid of the naysayers. 

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2

+1 I wasn't around for when your 17 warns occurred, I also cannot judge you for what you've done in your past I also was not around for that, from what I've seen from you on the server and my contact with you, you seem like a very cool person always active, I like your paragraphs and I think you'd be a good addition to the staff team if you continue on with what I've seen.

P.S - Also get that mic checked please.

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

Here to confirm my Referral.

Honestly a great guy, although he has a lot of warns they are all from the past, he has had such a huge come up, and he is constantly on. He would make a great addition.

+1

+1 Good guy see amazing work that would come from you being a staff member. Lots of improvement's from your past shown more maturity and stepping up in the right direction. I feel you could be a great benefit and add to us. As long as you keep your head up and going in the right direction.

Edited by THEHUNTINGUY