DarkRP Staff Application - WohMi

WohMi

In-game name: WohMi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:212219498

Warns: None

Timezone: CST (UTC -6)

Playtime?WohMi has played for 987:36:57.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Lala Lady, wub, DaddyRichard, ajbedhead, 🙂 , Daniella Wiggles, Wendoly

Past experiences as staff: Previous Long-term stints moderating multiple successful minecraft servers

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I am extremely knowledgeable about Garry’s Mod and DarkRP, having played it extensively over the years (from at least 2019). This means that I would be able to help new players get started, as well as provide tips and tricks to experienced players who are looking to improve their gameplay. Additionally, my previous experience in managing online communities means that I have a good understanding of how to moderate chat and forums, and how to deal with difficult situations that may arise.

Furthermore, I am committed to upholding the rules and regulations of GarnetGaming DarkRP to ensure a fair, unbiased, and enjoyable experience for all players. I understand that enforcing rules is an important aspect of maintaining a safe and enjoyabl//e environment, and I am willing to take responsibility for upholding these standards. Additionally, I am quite confident in my communication skills, which are crucial for interacting with players, responding to questions, and addressing concerns in a prompt and professional manner.

Finally, I feel that there’s been quite a bit of a loss of really fantastic staff members recently, or at least, their resignation. Strongside, chawhead, Shin Tsukimi, Shizzle, Wes, just to name a few recently. My ultimate goal is to me as good if not better than the “gap” that was made with the loss of these staff members, but as long as I’m helping out Garnet, that’s good enough for me. Small  tangent, but Garnet’s been one of the longest running communities I’ve been with. I’ve met so many good people, and I feel, after nearly 4 years of me playing on the server, it’s time for me to contribute and help the rest of the server have as much fun as I have had.

Thank you for your time. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned a few times in the past, however the last “legitimate” ban I received was back in mid-2022. You can read a full list of my bans here: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A212219498

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I’ve made about 3 applications a while back. I made a really crappy one on December 21, 2019, an okay one on August 1, 2020, and one on January 1, 2021, which was widely accepted but had to be denied due to unfortunate circumstances which I feel that I have moved past.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Should have quite a bit of time. My classes are sparse and far between right now in college, so luckily, I have quite a bit of time. Most afternoons, I should be free.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Doing some weight lifting, and I’m in college right now.

Did you read the staff rules?: WohMi

Edited by WohMi
adding Wendoly cause i forgot them... OOPS!
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
33 minutes ago, tdizz said:

can be a minge at times but would overall be good staff 🙂

sometimes i try to act silly around my friends, but I assure you, I will treat the staff position with the utmost seriousness if I am accepted.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Tronic said:

+1 despite how much you troll as police you are pretty alright.

y'know, i thought about including in my app that, if i become staff, it won't be ANYWHERE NEAR as bad as how I run my PD. 😂

• Agree 1