nurses darkrp game-master app

nothellonuse

In-game name: call me nurse GOBLIN (changed a couple times)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:630000946 
Warns:N/A
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | call me nurse GOBLIN has played for 1991:48:44.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  YES (I do just working on getting a better software for it.)
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] DarkRP trial mod (quit) CityRP Mod (switched to darkrp)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs

Why I think you should choose me over other applicants is because, I have a pretty good reputation in the DarkRP community. Another reason is A lot of staff are sleeping 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM  and at the time I can be on.  

I have a lot of time to take reports as I try to get on every day.  I also have a pretty positive attitude  and I will try to be the most positive attitude if I do manage to get to become staff. I think I should be a good staff because I have a lot of time and I can really keep my cool even in a tough situation. I would say I would be a good staff as I can really find out the truth when someone is really lying. I also say jokes but I'm very against any type of racism and homophobia.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Banned for MassRDM on atomic sever (unbanned) banned on Garnets DarkRP sever (I was so tired and bored of Gmod)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not sure when I made them but accepted on my CityRP application and accepted on my last DarkRP report (quit)
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I get a lot and get on almost every day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I like to play minecraft and other games and like to play with friends and family and like to play pingpong a lot.
Did you read the staff rules?: call me nurse (steam name NOT HELLONURSE)

• Like 2

Hesitant +1, Pretty inmature and ive never heard you talk taking sits with no mic is a nightmare, but ive seen people manage 🙂

This is a staff app right now a game master???

Edited by Hama