DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Add fists to the vending machine AND/OR reduce the credits necessary to purchase them

1998Corolla

Description: Add the fists weapon to the vending machine as it is an overall great melee weapon to use that currently has too many restrictions

Reasoning: The fists are arguably one of the better melee weapons in the game and are usually a go-to weapon in many servers by default. The fists are a very low TTK by default but they do open up the possibility for more fun gameplay as well. Imagine, if you will, a fight club event using only fists. Imagine, if you will, a royal rumble. Imagine, if you will, boxing tournaments. 

With a melee weapon like this which does have a large TTK, I think it should be more easily accessible for players to use since unlike knifes or guns you can't buy them and can only get it under specific circumstances. Fists can only currently be used by: getting them from dumpster diving for hobos, purchasing for 100 credits for 5hrs use, default with some classes like the club bouncer, or purchased from the store.  

I would suggest letting fists be available to purchase from the vending machine for somewhere between $5,000-$10,000 and/or possibly reducing the !credits necessary to purchase them from 100 down to something like 20-30 with a reduced time of about 1hr. 

bottom text

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 

Actually, fists should just be enabled for literally everyone. If people use them to RDM we punish them, but it is a standard spawn item on a lot of other servers

It also makes no sense to not have them; like dude everyone's player model (except spooky skeletons) has hands

• 2 weeks later...

-1 I see where your heads at but the amount of potential sits we’re opening up to is going to be insane. I understand people could buy a gun and do the same harm. Having those fist out there’s something about seeing your hands like that, idk about you guys but my inner Mike Tyson comes out and I start swingin. 

• Winner 1
  • Agree 2
5 hours ago, KingMash said:

-1 I see where your heads at but the amount of potential sits we’re opening up to is going to be insane. I understand people could buy a gun and do the same harm. Having those fist out there’s something about seeing your hands like that, idk about you guys but my inner Mike Tyson comes out and I start swingin. 

5 hours ago, Hama said:

-1, they suck for defending yourself would just lead to tons of ARDM.

Thats actually very true i revoke my +1 to -1

• 4 months later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

The price of fist in !credits will be suggested to be reduced to 50 instead of 100.

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.