DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Loggy Staff Application

In-game name: eXg loggy

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:202826481
Warns: 2 - both RDM
Timezone: MST 
Playtime?:  | eXg loggy has played for 625:30:57.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Faded, Gordita, Wub, Memphis, DMoney824, eXg Dirty Scammer

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I have staffed on this server twice before.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have enjoyed Garnet Gaming for years and have been dedicated to the server ever since I started playing Garry's Mod. I have been staff on this server twice before and know what I'm doing in the position. I previously had to leave due to work and family stuff but I have recently had a lot more time on my hands so I have put a lot of hours into the server.  I am a strong problem solver and I am good with tough situations. I personally believe I'm a good leader and thinker. I work well with others and I love to host events as I have hosted things like Talent Shows in the past. I often make it my goal each day to help a new player get started. I like to donate things like money and guns to them and give them advice on how to make quick money and how to get familiar with the server.

I want to help the server the best I can and try and make it less chaotic so people have the best Garnet Gaming experience possible. I think I should be chosen over other applicants due to my flexible schedule, experience and familiarity with staffing on this server on previous occasions. This server has been a big part of my life for a long time and I would to contribute to it more. I have only ever had good experiences with other staff members and would love to work together with them. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have only ever gotten warns.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I have made 3 previous applications. Two of which were accepted. These were in January of 2021, March of 2021, February of 2022. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

3-4 hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I enjoy watching Formula One and hockey, I also like to hangout with friends.

Did you read the staff rules? eXg Loggy

Edited by GooseLooney
  • Like 1

I fucking love Loggy +1. Great dude all around from my interactions. Paragraphs are a bit short but definitely more substantive than 90% of applicants would love to see my man loggy on the team.

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, RealRichard said:

Neutral, will probably change this to a +1 as you’re super active and helpful in game but, why have you resigned twice?

not sure what him resiging has to do with not making it a +1 but im gonna +1 because loggy has staffed before and is active and nice, knows rules on server as well

• 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, RealRichard said:

Neutral, will probably change this to a +1 as you’re super active and helpful in game but, why have you resigned twice?

The first time was due to a close friend of mine passing so I took a step back from video games for a little bit. The second time was because of work because I expected to have no time but I was wrong. I have enough time to play on the server now.

3 hours ago, Torq said:

not sure what him resiging has to do with not making it a +1 but im gonna +1 because loggy has staffed before and is active and nice, knows rules on server as well

It doesn’t matter why I made my decision, I just thought it’s odd he resigned multiple times until I knew why.

• Cringe 1
5 minutes ago, RealRichard said:

It doesn’t matter why I made my decision, I just thought it’s odd he resigned multiple times until I knew why.

Homie this isn't a real job haha, its not like we need to make sure hes going to stick around. If he takes even 1 sit now and then its a benefit. it also just seems like you just wanted to be a contrarian because this app is very good, and never has past staff experience been any sort of down side. Hell ive resigned twice and you gave me your referral. 

You can base your decision however you want ofc, usually its good to base it on things that have some sort of bearing on being a good or bad staff member.

Edited by Hama
  • Like 1