DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Gary Sanders/Sanction - Goodbye!

I am going to keep this pretty short and simple.

I am resigning.

Why? Well, I got a lot of shit to do this summer IRL. Between a job, school, and other shit I would like to keep private.

It was fun being here for the most part. Though I'm going to be fair I'm also kinda just burnt out and bored of playing this game. I have been playing this game for a while and spent a total of almost 4 years in this community.

Peace dudes. If I @ you, you mean something to me I guess.

@Garnet - Honestly don't understand why you kept up with the shit that goes on here lol. Good luck with school my dude. Play PUBG with me again.

@Shephard McSwiggity - Bisexual horse faggot. Love you dude. Still, the best GA and you were a good SA for the most part. ❤️

@Phantom - Fucking hated you originally, but I have to admit. You have actually turned out to be a pretty chill dude. Good luck being SA again.

@Alex Conway - Fucking gay boi. Go to the beach with me already fag. ❤️

@Jay Rocksmith - IDK if you even have a new forums account. Thanks for being a good LTC even though you were a bit inactive. ❤️

@Sleepy - Have fun being COL. Peace bro. It was great having you as a MAJ.

@Chris Branch - Fucking old Ranger fag. You are doing pretty good as a GA. Peace friend.

@Hind @Uncle Burger @Jester @Disengard @Burger - Navy Fags. ❤️

@Ian Archer - IDK your forums or if you have one. Even though I was a dick to you, you were cool. Good luck.

@Bane - You don't have a forum account yet but see you at that FFDP concert in August ;). Bye IRL Ranger man.

@Sherman - Ryan, you are fucking gay. Tell Kel to put UB and Ian through a wall. K thanks. Peace bro ❤️

@Red Crypt/Katowice - You are a great CWO. Good luck. Peace.

@Savitr - Sorry I killed your kid's bro. Peace.

@PrisonNightmare - You were a great GA in the past and you were a great GEN and friend. Peace bro. 

@Strange @Romulus @Darkness @Luger @Blubb @FaceMcShooty @Atticus - You were all great NCO's. Loved having you all in my faction. Peace

@Shrek - You are 61-year-old pedophile from Jamaica.

@Jake - You were a great 1LT for me. Peace you British feg.

@Flak - Peace bro. You were a great officer and friend.

@Sneaky Goose/Jerry Mitchell - Peace my goose friend. I will make sure to spam your phone more. Also thanks for being my DI. Skid.

Peace people.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1