Haahachalk's GM Application

In-game name: (41st Life SBM CPL 2566 Chalk)  My GM name would most likely what you just see here Haahachalk
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/Haahachalk/
Warns: N/A
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 4-10 EST Weekdays Any during the weekends
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
Referral(s): N/A
Past experiences as a Game Master: Boxboy's SCP RP Server
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why Should i be chosen over other applicants? well i have a creative mind and i'm not just saying that i've ran and am currently running a DND Campaign with friends as there GM i have and abudence of free time so while others are usually busy i usually have alot of time to make up idea's and run events during our on hours i also work well with the community members and have intergrated myself well into the server to know people well finally we need more GM's in general while i would help with moderation if need be i would mainly focus on the part of making/Hosting events while also taking some event idea's from people to run through that we could try out.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details? 
A long while ago when i was being a mingy 9 year old ever sense then i have not gotten banned and im usually on good behavior
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: any of my free time so during the week 3 hours a day and weekend could be boundless

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: Minor Moderation sense thats usually the Admins/Mods Job but to listen to the community about event ideas and to run your own events making the server fun

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: i would run events and maybe even try to get something running where someone could contribute there own idea's and sense i will be on during some off hours i could make the game fun during off hours while running events during on hours

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: Have more DFU events especially with the Jedi in particular

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

1. DFU/DI (Size: Medium/Large Complexity: Complex) The event would take place around protecting the Jedi during a initiation of a youngling [Context Jedi Spy]  Where Droids are sent down to attack the Jedi with either A the Jedi Spy (DFU) Joining the fight or B. him fleeing which opens up a possibility for A someone to become a DFU and the Jedi to go under an investigation after the event leading up to another event idea. Being the tracking down of the DFU after he has fled planet.

2. A Simple droid intel grab (Size: Small Complexity: Simple) The idea for this event is if there is a small amount of players its something fun for them to do where they will be able do an event so a commando droid just comes in and tries to steal information from insert computers here I.E Navy, Brig, Med, Eng,Water

3. Tuskan Raiders (Size: Medium Complexity: Simple/Complex) We get a distress call from Tatooine from a prison,Jedi,Republic battlion and its from an increased and well put together group of Tuskians forming a almost (Taliban) like terrorist group you could simplify with just taking out the Groups or you could make it more complex with making contact with a 3rd party that is manipulating the Tuskians and either hunting them down Or negotiations. 

4. Facehuggers ❤️ (Size Medium: Complexity: simple) When arriving to another planet that they got called to try and deal with a domestic terrorist incident. some troopers happen upon (NOT ACTUAL PLAYERS so not people who wouldnt want to be FPKed!) They get knocked out and when they are found and woken up they have 0 remembrance of the eggs or why they are there. Couple hours later creature come out of there throats incredibly dangerous 

5. There is a break out of the blue shadow virus on Naboo the virus orignally escaped from a laboratory that was on Naboo and a lead Doctor after some curious explores found an opened up the hidden lab. the clones would set up a perimeter and make sure no one gets in r out contaminated the rest of naboo its a basic idea but the GM could make it more complex good event for medics/engineer.

DISCLAIMER: ALL THESE IDEAS WERE MADE UP ON THE SPOT WHEN I HOST AN EVENT I ALWAYS PREPLAN FIRST

Edited by Haahachalk