Possibilities for 2 necessary changes

2 problems I see on the server are Tali Self Damage Rules and Parachute Transportation. Here are 2 ideas that could help fix them

Self Damage- If a Tali uses an explosive and does over 30 damage to himself it is warnable. If the Tali does any amount of damage to himself that kills him it is also warnable. (Obviously not applicable to Red Unit Bomber)

I feel the complete removal of the Tali Self Damage rule is a bit overboard since of course minor mistakes can be made of someone being just a bit to close. Also i've seen the RPG can be inconsistent with it's blast radius causing the user to do a small bit of self damage to himself when at a usually safe distance. Lastly the main problem I see people complain about is when they get suicide bombed by an RPG or Grenade launcher so I believe instead of complete removal we just need a cap on how much damage one can do to himself

Parachute- Add a cooldown of 5min for each objective when using the transportation bot

The parachute is unfair to the newer players of the server who don't have the money, I've seen on multiple accounts of someone getting killed and then in less than 10 seconds they kill the person who just killed them. A cooldown is something that would be very beneficial to the majority of the server. Also this cooldown can help both sides work together more with their vet players who have enough money to constantly buy transport, since the cooldown will force them to either walk or take a car with their team it allows a push on obj to take it over instead of one person clearing it then it gets instantly taken back.

The amount of damage and the cooldown timer do not have to be exactly what has been stated but the concept for both are necessary.

Edited by Stromboli_GG
Just added one thing
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
On 3/16/2023 at 6:46 PM, Stromboli_GG said:

Add a cooldown of 5min for each objective when using the transportation bot

A cooldown as in Per use of the Transport NPC or until it is unlocked for use? Just asking for a bit of clarity. 

+1 regarding the Transportation cooldown, Its annoying when people with lots of money will just spam RPG and use the transportation NPC. would be cool to see if your able to make it a cooldown of 2-3 minutes per use + the 5 minute wait until it unlocks for everyone. Would make it less of who has the most money to win a war and more who is able to hold the point without RPGs just raining down from the sky 24/7.

Regarding the self damgI believe that it should just stay at 50+ to consider it being self damg due to there was no problem with it. + some explosives' have a big range where someone will take some damg on accident 

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, Smity_ said:

A cooldown as in Per use of the Transport NPC or until it is unlocked for use? Just asking for a bit of clarity. 

I know there is already a timer for when it opens for use so we should keep that but then also add a cooldown per use so people cant spam it

• Agree 2

ZCvTeiNi92uKHlP3vx71mXv8usBSqz1YzwqexMQp7VUv6F5O68BdOlwHZN2wAWEbPD7fKKbfCKsvqNe2aifn99ta_hplv1cpizZaGxFa5TWqusHsnxVGYO6IyPdoJK9qAmxQIV0kpLYCx_ZBygkpYrlKPF2afLDgHxbxuUbTGKNFDuyv5Z_lDmoyMA 

Accepted

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not. 

Edited by Smity_
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1