DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Sailor's GM application

SailorDef

In-game name: 75R TRN Sailor

SteamID (https://steamid.io/) : STEAM_0:0:530397274

Warns: 4 (all from 2019/2020)

Timezone: PST

Playtime? (Paste your /playtime [Name]): | 75R SGT Sailor has played for 280:30:12.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What Gamemaster recommended you to apply?] BenZ

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

If I’m chosen for game master I can provide fun and entertainment to not only the US but everyone on the server. I’m a well liked person that already participates in “event” rp in the form of my Loan sharking. Many people seem to enjoy it and find it funny and it's useful to players in need of money. I’m a creative thinker who has too much time and some fun ideas for games.

I don’t have tons of experience but I’m more than willing to crack down and practice and learn. I like to have fun as well as entertain others. I have lots of time and ideas to better the player experience. I don’t like the abuse of power and I won’t abuse them myself. I also like to help others (ik that's an admin thing) so if anyone has questions about events or the GM position (after a bit more experience) I am more than willing to help anyone with anything. I feel I would be a good fit for the game master position.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes. In 2020 I was perm banned from MRP for vet mass. A few years ago the punishment was changed and during late Feb I was unbanned.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much as is needed of me (I have no life)

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: To provide entertainment and fun between wars.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I currently run a loan shark bit in game for RP and if I get GM I’d like to further that as well as run the “Gun Store” for everyone to test guns they otherwise couldn’t.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] 

• US artillery raid (2 people get rocket launchers and start “shelling” tali base (max ammo 10) after the rockets the ground forces roll in in trucks and raid. 

• Steal Tali documents (a small group break into tali base and “take” documents from (insert building here))

• The (insert role here) has been kidnapped go get him/her

• Illegal weapons (a squad goes to shipment/gas station to fight npc’s and destroy a taliban weapon supply)

• Kidnap the target (the target is in (location) you have (time limit) to capture them interrogate and defend while the interrogation from (ai and/or tali)

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

• Castle war (tali and US get their own island/castle with a bridge in the middle to go between and fight each other)

• Bumper/bomber cars (low pop fun event to mess around)

• Cod Zombies style event (similar to Python’s cod event. 10-15 rounds of increasing difficulty. LONG EVENT for max 6 people at a time. Requires more than 1 gm and some set up. OBJ might be taken during wars so maybe a mid-low pop event)

• 1v1 Tournament (self explanatory (for bragging rights or money)

• Loan Shark Business expansion

Thank you for considering - Sailor

• Like 1
  • Disagree 2

Sailor, the purpose of an application is to show reason why you should be given the opportunity at gamemaster. I know that the gamemaster application is a very difficult process, however this application gives you a bad image with how lackluster it is. I think if you maintain good activity and good behavior within the server and improve the application you'd be perfect for gamemaster.

But for now, it is a -1. No hard feelings bro, still think you're a cool dude!

• Like 1