DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Towelie's Staff Application | 3/18

Towelieee

In-game name: 18A LTC Towelie | Tali RAC MSGT Towelie
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18 Years Old.
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:555365615
Warns: (Listed Below)

- 04/20/2022 - FailRP : Crouch Jumping. Was given by Torres.

- 01/28/2023 - NLR. Was given by "Clown".
Timezone: Eastern Timezone.
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 18A LTC Towelie has played for 1365:11:54.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes, I am in TS all the time speaking to others!
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, my preferred clipping software is MedalTV.
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Bishop.
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

- Moderator for DarkRP Server (TheSack). Was discontinued around two months ago.

- MRP Gamemaster (GarnetGaming.net).
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

One of the plenty benefits that I tend to make on the server is asking questions. Questions is what further improves ideas within the server and helps develop changes into something that could be game-changing. Some may say my best quality is that I'm willing to ask questions, the reason I ask questions is because I want to understand the entirety of the situation/change that is being brought up. Not only does me asking questions help myself, but can also help other members that aren't willing to ask questions understand a topic better and more in depth. This helps more people get on the same page about certain topics and will hopefully make more people comfortable with displaying their concerns.

Not only do I plan on just asking questions, I plan on doing everything I can. This includes teleports for tryouts to make them easier on officers/enlisted, further roleplaying scenarios and experiences for members of the community, and continue to display my mind on changes that can be made. A good display of this is how active I am on the forums, I tend to check forums daily to look for suggestions being made, people applying for positions, and help with varied topics. I also want to improve the toxicity of the server, toxicity has become an everyday issue for MRP that needs fixing one member at a time. I see a lot of my fellow friends on the server discontinue their experiences within the server due to toxicity, if there was an issue I want to address first, it would be the toxicity dilemma.

Also, with me being prior gamemaster within the server, I fully understand each and every rule. I think with my past experience as staff, it has proven myself to the server that I am willing to take on every role that is given to me. Not only is this from staffing experience, but it is also the experience I have gained from the situations I've been in.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

Was rightfully banned by Yumz for Self Promotion. All context is given in the appeal down below.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: (Listed Below)

Denied Staff Application | April 24th, 2022.

Denied Staff Application | May 20th, 2022.

Accepted Gamemaster Application | June 20th, 2022.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can easily contribute 2-4 hours a day in the server. Hours may vary during weekdays due to school, but that is really the only issue with playtime.

Edited by Towelieee
Referral Added.
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 6

+1

Never had a bad experience with you, and from looking at your past actions and the person you are today I can tell you have matured greatly.  I have had the pleasure of playing alongside Towelie in various in-game scenarios, and I am confident that he would make an excellent addition to the staff team. Towelie has proven himself to be a dedicated and reliable player, always showing up on time for events and actively engaging with the community. They have a keen eye for detail, which has led to them uncovering and reporting various bugs and issues within the game, ultimately helping to improve the overall gameplay experience for everyone. In addition to their exceptional gameplay skills, Towelie also possesses strong leadership qualities. They are always willing to lend a helping hand and have a calm demeanor, which makes them an effective mediator in any conflict situation. Towelie is also an excellent communicator, always keeping the community informed of updates and changes, as well as actively engaging with players to get their feedback and input.

Overall, Towelie's dedication, attention to detail, leadership skills, and communication abilities make them an excellent candidate for the position of in-game staff member. I am confident that they would be a valuable asset to the team, and I strongly endorse their candidacy.

• Like 1

+1

He seems to have reformed himself from the ways of the minge. I wouldn’t hold his past against him hear his application looks great, he is a big help to the server already, I say we give him a shot!

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1

Towelie would be an excellent part of the staff team. He actively participates in forum discussions and interacts with majority of players in the server. I've only had great experiences with Towelie, especially when I was in GB with him. I haven't been around long enough to know what he was like when he was immature, but I can say wholeheartedly that he was incredibly supportive of the reforms I made within GB and can see him contributing the same thoughtful input in staff discussions. 

Reynolds basically summed this one up : A dedicated, attentive, proactive, and easygoing leader that would be a great member of staff.

• Like 1

+1
Although it may not matter from me, but I always see you active and I don't have a-lot of interactions with you, but you're always energetic and always talking to people makin yourself known, etc.

• Like 1

+1 YESSS hes coming back. Towelie was a good staff member in the past and this is a Huge +1 from me. Towelie runs GB very well and was a great COL in the past and deserves this role so much. I can't wait to see what this can bring him for helping out the community.

• Like 1