In-game name: FOUR BIG GUYS
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:612979920
Warns: 1 warn for nlr.
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 77:40:21.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] HOBS
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was co-owner of a friends discord server that had about 100 people in it.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think I should be a staff member on DarkRP because I am willing to dedicate time and effort into helping the people on Garnet and be a vital part of the staff making the server better. I know my way around the game either being the mechanics or the rules. I see the server as my get away from it all and it would be so great if I could be apart of those people who make the server great. I'm able to go through lots of hardworking to help people and I can be understanding and/or patient with innocent people or troublemakers. As a staff member I would be glad to take on such responsibility.

I'm a great person for people to talk to as I can help people with their troubles and settle things between others if needed and people will be able to ask me for help and it would make me feel appreciated as a person to look up to. I'm an experienced player as I used to play on an old account before it was hacked so I've been around the place more than most people. This makes me a person who knows the difference between right and wrong and I can see the other side of problems.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was falsely banned on Garnet but it got cleared as it was an accident by the staff member. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes I have made one other that was submitted February 1st.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As I'm a minor I will have school but as soon as I'm home I will get on and play on the server and hangout with my friends and as a staff member I will be able to contribute that time.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have a bit of a hobby where I will go out and adventure in places I've never been to explore the world and see new things.
Did you read the staff rules?: FOUR BIG GUYS

Edited by Atlas69
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, GooseLooney said:

I don't really see you around much and your hours arent very high. I would recommend playing for a few more months and getting to at least 100 hours and then I would give a +1

-1, Re: GooseLooney and age issues. It won't take you a "few months," If you play frequently enough it might only take you a couple weeks.

1 hour ago, WohMi said:

-1, Re: GooseLooney and age issues. It won't take you a "few months," If you play frequently enough it might only take you a couple weeks.

True because I’m almost already at 100 hours as of replying to this

I’m not sure

neutral cause you are active recently but I think I’ve had a few interactions with you where you might have been a little immature or it might have been someone else 

Edited by Torq
  • Cringe 1
10 hours ago, Torq said:

I’m not sure

neutral cause you are active recently but I think I’ve had a few interactions with you where you might have been a little immature or it might have been someone else 

Thanks for not giving me a -1 because you didn't know if it was me but I believe it might be when I'm trying to confront people for breaking a server rule and they are acting immature but either way thank you

• Like 1
On 3/19/2023 at 5:20 PM, Atlas69 said:

In-game name: FOUR BIG GUYS
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:612979920
Warns: 1 warn for nlr.
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 77:40:21.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] HOBS
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was co-owner of a friends discord server that had about 100 people in it.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think I should be a staff member on DarkRP because I am willing to dedicate time and effort into helping the people on Garnet and be a vital part of the staff making the server better. I know my way around the game either being the mechanics or the rules. I see the server as my get away from it all and it would be so great if I could be apart of those people who make the server great. I'm able to go through lots of hardworking to help people and I can be understanding and/or patient with innocent people or troublemakers. As a staff member I would be glad to take on such responsibility.

I'm a great person for people to talk to as I can help people with their troubles and settle things between others if needed and people will be able to ask me for help and it would make me feel appreciated as a person to look up to. I'm an experienced player as I used to play on an old account before it was hacked so I've been around the place more than most people. This makes me a person who knows the difference between right and wrong and I can see the other side of problems.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was falsely banned on Garnet but it got cleared as it was an accident by the staff member. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes I have made one other that was submitted February 1st.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As I'm a minor I will have school but as soon as I'm home I will get on and play on the server and hangout with my friends and as a staff member I will be able to contribute that time.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have a bit of a hobby where I will go out and adventure in places I've never been to explore the world and see new things.
Did you read the staff rules?: FOUR BIG GUYS

I refer this wonderful man!

14 hours ago, WohMi said:

I said play for a few more months AND get to atleast 100 hours. I didn't say it takes a couple month for 30 more hours. Also, I never said anything about his age?

HEYO!. I think you are A really nice guy and I haven't had major problems with you yet, Like others have said I would love To see you get your "hours played" up, But also like Hama has said you've recently got another warn for RDM A thing you shouldn't be doing when applying for staff, unfortunately very unprofessional and that's coming from me... ,  I am also not a fan of young staff, sorry -1