DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application

Hoktg

In-game name: 055th EXPOSQ 2LT Hog (Hoktg)
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  76561198871498575
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  | 055th EXPOSQ 2LT Hog has played for 145:29:03. (at time of writing)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Smity
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have modded for discord servers that were pretty large 2000+, and a active minecraft SMP server. WeSMP (WesleyJY on tiktok)
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I am committed to responding to user issues and questions as soon as possible as a staff member. Players would benefit a ton from quick responses. and new players experience greater comfort and welcome. I could increase users' enjoyment and playtime by being aware of and responsive to their demands.

I am capable of helping with server regulating in addition to provide user support. Dealing with improper content, such as users with offensive names or pfps, or conduct toward other players that goes against the server's rules or policies involves dealing with this. I can contribute to preserving a welcoming and secure atmosphere for all users by being watchful and proactive, which is essential for a flourishing server.

Also, I have some experience in content organization, which will be quite helpful to the server and its users. I can maximize user satisfaction, productivity, and the server's success by making sure that information and resources are simple to find and access.

In conclusion, the server and its users can  benefit from my abilities to give prompt and accurate support, help with moderating, and organize content. I'm determined to support a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. I have never been punished on GG MRP
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have never made previous applications for this server or any other MRP server.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am pretty active, im on everyday for at least a little. Fridays i might be less active as i have snowboarding. I should be free every single day at some point, and i'd be ready to get on.

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

+1 from me 

Hog is a very active guy and I have seen him from the beginning from Tali to 055th. The paragraphs are very nice and I think staff would help you for help running 055th and helping new players. I would love to see you in staff!!

Edited by Scratch
Made change

Hog, I just want to ask, have you spent any time on the United States side of the server? If so, is there an estimated time you can give? I’d prefer that staff members applying have seen both sides of the server before applying.

However, it is quite impressive getting a referral from Smity. Your application looks great, you had great paragraphs, and wrote a full on 4 paragraph essay on how you would benefit the server!

He has proven to me that he has spent some time on the US side of the server, what was originally a neutral has turned into a +1!

Edited by Towelieee
Changing response.
1 minute ago, Towelieee said:

Hog, I just want to ask, have you spent any time on the United States side of the server? If so, is there an estimated time you can give? I’d prefer that staff members applying have seen both sides of the server before applying.

However, it is quite impressive getting a referral from Smity. Your application looks great, you had great paragraphs, and wrote a full on 4 paragraph essay on how you would benefit the server.

I will stay neutral for the time being. Wish the best or luck to you!

I have seen a little bit of time on the US side, as for a rank i am currently DS CPL. I have spent most my time on Tali.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Hoktg said:

I have seen a little bit of time on the US side, as for a rank i am currently DS CPL. I have spent most my time on Tali.

As long as you’ve seen some of the other side of the server, it’s good for me. You carry Taliban on late nights and get positive feedback from other staff members, no reason not to go from neutral to a +1! Wish you the best of luck Hog!

+1

I grew with him up the ranks in 055th till I left it, then I see him still going on. He is legit on every single day, doing trainings, recruitments, all sorts of stuff. I don't know if its just me and only me, but I haven't seen you interact with US or been on the US job lately, but it could just be me. You're definitely a good fit for staff tho.

7 minutes ago, woopp said:

+1

I grew with him up the ranks in 055th till I left it, then I see him still going on. He is legit on every single day, doing trainings, recruitments, all sorts of stuff. I don't know if its just me and only me, but I haven't seen you interact with US or been on the US job lately, but it could just be me. You're definitely a good fit for staff tho.

You're right about the US. I haven't been on the US as much as i should be i've been putting a ton of focus onto the Tali side of the server. I'll start putting more effort into helping both sides!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Draco_ said:

+1 Definitely a suitable player for staff. Only concern like people stated, your US side and interacting with them. That's it though. Same reasons I gave for Tage.

I've been slowly interacting with Rangers members and just US in general, so slowly over time the inactivity on US shouldnt be an issue.

• Like 1