In-game name: Jayskie    

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:42258588

Warns: 0

Timezone: CT (Central)

Playtime?: 1140:46:18

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s):

N/A (I just decided I would like to give it another go)

Past experiences as staff:

Staffed on a couple of defunct DRP servers, one TTT and Garnet DarkRP under the name Kilo Graham for almost a year.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:
    I have previous experience on the server. I am not afraid of hurt feelings if things need to be done/said. I have never been banned from the server. I was almost an admin when I resigned. I am very good at following instructions. I can remain calm while being insulted or berated. I am a very polite individual. I like to help new players. I spend most time in game trying to help others and meet new people.     

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No I have not

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I do not recall when I made my old application but it was accepted and Stalin trained me.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: at least 2-3 hours a day but probably more.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I'm a gamer bro

Did you read the staff rules?: Jayskie

• Like 1

8 sentences is well more than a single paragraph and the amount of sentences required for a paragraph is debatable, I will concede that I have yet to make either of your acquaintance (I look forward to it 🙂 ) just wanted to point that out. Also notepad++ was being a bastard with indents and I didn't want to change the format too much as I already spaced it out slightly more to help me keep track when typing. Thanks much for your feedback!

*edit*  I didn't quote properly, was directed at Gordita and RealRichard. I can't delete the post and didn't want to double post, apologies.

Edited by Jay_
Clarification
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Jay_ said:

8 sentences is well more than a single paragraph and the amount of sentences required for a paragraph is debatable, I will concede that I have yet to make either of your acquaintance (I look forward to it 🙂 ) just wanted to point that out. Also notepad++ was being a bastard with indents and I didn't want to change the format too much as I already spaced it out slightly more to help me keep track when typing. Thanks much for your feedback!

*edit*  I didn't quote properly, was directed at Gordita and RealRichard. I can't delete the post and didn't want to double post, apologies.

My main reason for the -1 was not seeing you online, not the paragraphs. Either way my -1 does not mean I do not wish to see you on the team, I wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jay_ said:

While you are right that what defines a paragraph is subjective. It is very clear that when writing this app you did not put time or effort into it. You have sentences that are 6 words long and honestly none of it is substantive. I think you should re-evaluate your paragraphs in their entirety and go reference some other accepted staff apps. I think that having past experience goes a long way but without putting in the effort to show why you should be picked I can't in good faith +1.

Edited by Hama

1100hrs and so far no one seems to really know who you are. Which either you're an old head that hasn't played in a while and doesn't know anyone or you're active and stay in a base. 

Regardless, seems like a weak application and you need to get more familiarized with people in the community. 

Denied

You may reapply in 72 hours though I recommend waiting longer to get yourself more known within the community

Please do not reuse your application

Be sure to use the criticism given here to improve upon your next application