DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Appealings to my 11 warns from 2021

HellFire

I'm here to appeal to all my warns right here right now and I'll start with: Diss in sit, Warned by Zqrxz on 13/05/2021 I'll only diss people if I'm not in a sit I promise that if I'm in a sit ill be as professional as possible.

RDMx2, Warned by Naas on 26/06/2021 I won't RDM I will only kill those damn USians with there dumb مشروب غازي those infidel

I have a lot of RDM warns in 2021 Its probably because I was fairly new still and I thought I can just kill people on sight but I promise to not do that anymore for I have learned more since then.

VDM, warned by Zed on 29/07/2021, Huh I don't know if it was cause I killed an American with my car or my own team trying to make it to the gate one of the two all I know is I got warned for it and I havent tried killing anyone with a car since then

FailRP, Warned by Zqrxz on 15/08/2021 I'm assuming I was jumping when cuffed and well I learned I like bondage so do it to me more and I promise I wont just 😉

3 more RDMs on different dates like I said I'm not gonna RDM anymore if I get hit I'll pussy my way out and report blah blah blah

Another diss in sit from Sneed Feed and seed on 17/09/2021 wow I was a little shit almost two years ago I will only diss Smitty these days but only if I'm out of sit

another RDM case wow I didn't like a lot of people

And from Zed a FailRP but this time it was for crouch jumping, I wonder if you guys ever fixed that from 2 years ago just like the scout class on 055th still needs to be fixed but anyways crouch jumping I remember it was a normal jump then crouch then and a GB was just bitching at me for shitting on him

thats all my warns I left some out because its just RDM again and again.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Dumb/Shitpost 4
  • Friendly 1
  • The Garnut

One time in 1985 I was shopping at Walmart and got an avocado. It was fully browned/mushy in the center with mold EVEN THOUGH THE THING WAS HARDLY RIPE.

I'm gonna go and try to ask for a refund, will let you guys know how that went.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

spacer.png

Denied

Main reason being that these bans were from 2 years ago, we host hundreds of players that still have warns from 2-3 years ago, if we start letting them get removed now, it'll cause some issues.

Also if you are worried about it effecting your staff application, just be upfront about your warns and I can assure you people will look past it.

• Agree 1