[MRP] Disguise NPC

Ziggy

Suggestion: Add a disguise NPC to both nation basements to be use by DF Operators or ISI Agents. 

Description: NPC can be designed to actually change job color when disguising to place players fully undercover. 
Reasoning: Garnet said if I wanted it, suggest it. I want it to avoid instances of metagame, streamline our infiltration system, and give players the opportunity to silent raid. 

• Agree 9

ZCvTeiNi92uKHlP3vx71mXv8usBSqz1YzwqexMQp7VUv6F5O68BdOlwHZN2wAWEbPD7fKKbfCKsvqNe2aifn99ta_hplv1cpizZaGxFa5TWqusHsnxVGYO6IyPdoJK9qAmxQIV0kpLYCx_ZBygkpYrlKPF2afLDgHxbxuUbTGKNFDuyv5Z_lDmoyMA 

Accepted

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not. Which means if this is abused by any means, Garnet can remove this at any point IF this gets added.

• Agree 1
  • The Garnut

I think while disguised, we should have the functionality to hold E on all players to "Examine" at which point, it'll reveal details about players, IE:

"Nothing out of the ordinary..." - genuine US player
"Shoes untied..." - genuine US player
"Facial hair unruly..." - genuine US player
"This soldier appears to be carrying standard equipment."
"This soldier's uniform is in good condition."
"No signs of recent injuries or combat activity."
"This soldier's behavior is consistent with standard operating procedures."
"The soldier appears to be focused and attentive."

Whereas when you inspect/examine a disguised player, the following will show up instead:

"This soldier's uniform does not match any known US Army patterns."
"This soldier's equipment is non-standard."
"The soldier appears to be carrying unapproved weapons or gear."
"The soldier's behavior is suspicious and does not match standard operating procedures."
"This soldier's rank and insignia are incorrect or inconsistent."
"The soldier appears to be trying to conceal their face or identity."

• Like 1
  • Agree 2