Warns: 1
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | P-140 JENG SSG 1441 Rook has played for 780:26:38
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): Python, Dizz, Eli
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] Previous L.GM on GG SWRP
Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

I believe you should choose me over other applicants due to my previous experience, motivation to work on the server, and ability to put together and execute planned-out and engaging events for the community most days of the week. I have a good amount of experience being a gamemaster on this server and the skills necessary to perform good, engaging events for the community. I also have great motivation and time to dedicate to the server. I can dedicate around 2 hours on most days, and a larger amount of time on weekends. I have the time necessary to put together a well-thought-out and planned event that will be successful in making community members want to play events. 

I also can come up with events quickly. While it is often-times better to make an event in advance, I can come up with something quick to entertain people. I also am capable of passive RP that doesn't interfere with tryouts and training for people who aren't participating. I can also host events during downtime to retain people who are bored and have nothing to do. I can work well within a large team of GMs to assist with larger events, as well as manage an event where there are not as many GMs to help. Overall, I have the experience and dedication necessary to perform well as a GM for the community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-3 Hours on school days, Most of the time on weekends

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: A GM's responsibility is to keep activity on the server by providing events and other forms of activities to the players.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: Providing more small RP for everyone instead of RP that is focused on one group.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: An actual hacking interface for ENG hacking RP. Make it easier for GMs so that they don't have to keep up with RP, and more active for engineers.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Search and Rescue

The 34th battlegroup has received a distress signal from a downed Republic ship on a CIS-controlled world.  The clones must split into multiple teams, each consisting of medical personnel to care for any wounded, as well as engineers to repair any broken equipment the downed ship may have. Each team will fight through countless patrols of enemy droids, searching for any possible crash sites. Upon reaching the crash sites, the clones must care for any of the wounded ship's personnel and save any surviving members of the ship's crew.

2 Families

The 34th battlegroup receives a mysterious transmission from a planet, requesting help. Upon arriving on the planet, the clones find themselves in a war between 2 crime families. After speaking with the bosses of the 2 families, the clones are given the choice to either pick a side, fight them both, or attempt to end the feud between the 2 families. The clones will make many decisions, each one impacting how to event ends. In the end, the clones will end the feud, either through violence, or negotiation.

Revolution

The 34th is sent on a mission to capture CIS outposts containing highly valuable information about CIS fleet movements. When the clones get to the planet, it is seen that a group of locals has gone rogue! These locals offer to give the Republic all of their intel, as well as help the Republic attack the CIS fleet if the Republic manages to destroy the large CIS presence in their home world. The Republic wipes out the CIS forces on the world and receives the data which could be used at a different time.

Deserters

A group of clones deserted the Republic and sided with the CIS. The 34th is sent to search for them and bring them in to be tried in court for treason. The clones will fight through waves of CIS, searching for the group of deserters who, hearing the news of the Republics' arrival, have spread out across the world. The clones can split up into groups, each containing at least one CG, or stick as a group to search for and apprehend the deserters. Upon apprehension and interrogation of the deserters, it is revealed that they told the CIS of the Republic's base on Anaxes, and the clones must return home quickly and retake their planet from the hordes of CIS who have taken it over.

Operation Saber Strike

The CIS has launched a full-scale assault on a Republic Controlled planet, and the 34th has been tasked with helping defend it. The clones will be split into teams, each one assigned various tasks, such as securing key locations, defending critical objectives, and launching counterattacks against the CIS. The clones will fight through hordes of CIS and attempt to destroy the enemy's presence on the planet. Clones will have the opportunity to interact with civilians trapped on the planet, and it is up to them to complete their objective as well as minimalize civilian casualties.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 2
  • Forums Moderator

Confirming referral. Very mature kid especially for his age. Knows how to RP very well as well as create very fun in-depth events. Known him for a while and know he'll do a great job like he did in the past. +1

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

I’ve seen rook basically his entire time apart of this community. He’s changed a lot and he’s become extremely mature for his age. I don’t believe his would be a problem for GM. I have a lot of confidence for him that he will make a great GM +1

• Like 1
  • Community Director

+1 - Quite literally more mature than some 18+ year olds we have (sad but extremely true). The event ideas are solid, practical for the server/community, they could do with some refining/expansion in some areas, but that's what T. GM is for!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png
Accepted
Welcome back to the Gamemaster team!
You have great experience and would be a welcome addition to the team.

Do not use any of your GM perms before being trained.
Request the GM team role on the main discord and contact an S. GM+ to get trained before you do any events.