[MilitaryRP] Let Towelie Cook

Towelieee

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1

wait we actually let him cook and it came out beautifully. While this may take away some money from our lord and savior I think it is a fine idea if other things are brought in.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, StraightWhiteChristianMale said:

Edit: changed to neutral because as bad as donor factions are, people paid money

This argument doesnt make sense because donor factions are temporary subscriptions, the main part of this post is to remove donor factions from future use not remove the ones that are active right now.

• Agree 1

+1, don’t get me wrong I know he makes good money off of the dono factions. But it is a redundant towards both factions. When someone buys MARSOC they no longer want to do activities or be involved with anyone except for fellow MARSOC players. If we’re going to buddy buddy up in a faction, let’s leave it to the T1 factions that actually require some aspect of skill to get into, not a tryout someone came up with using what are likely 8 month old documents from someone else’s RP fac

• Like 1

+1 so here’s the thing donor factions are good but not when people main them. Like even when there on there elites they only have that name to put.  MARSOC and 313 are pointless. Maybe put it back to a 3 person faction. Whoever buys it picks 3 of there friends. But there is no need to hold a tryout for a donor faction to steal all the Tali/US activity from being enlisted/officer.

• Like 1

+1 In my opinion It should be limited to 3 friends that way it doesn't steal from US OR TALI. At this same time during our MARSOC we tell them its a 3rd life faction and don't main this faction its just for fun. People will not listen though and will main the faction anyways. I don't see them getting removed ever but the class limits could hold only one person each so you have to give your friends the one whitelist and they can only  have that whitelist. 

On 4/13/2023 at 6:41 PM, EricCartman said:

In my opinion It should be limited to 3 friends that way it doesn't steal from US OR TALI

Then, at that point, the entire faction should just be removed. If it is limited to only 3 people, there is no real use for it.

• 2 weeks later...