SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:508681471
Warns: None
Timezone: Eastern 
Playtime?:  255:20:37 as of 4/17/23 @2:29 AM
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  BigChavez
    Past experiences as staff: Used to be a moderator on a Minecraft server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I have a great passion for Garry's Mod and have spent countless hours playing the game. As a result, I am very knowledgeable about the game mechanics and how the server operates. This means that I would be able to assist players with any questions or issues they may have, ensuring a better experience for everyone on the server. Moreover, I am a patient and understanding person who is always willing to help others. I am also able to remain calm and level-headed in tense situations, which is essential for handling difficult situations that may arise on the server. I am confident that I can approach any situation in a fair and unbiased manner, ensuring that all players are treated with respect and given a fair chance to have their voices heard. I am a team player and enjoy collaborating with others to achieve common goals. As a staff member, I would work closely with the rest of the team to ensure that the server rules are enforced, and everyone is having a good time. I would actively participate in team meetings, discussions and contribute ideas and suggestions to help improve the server. As for the server rules, I understand the importance of upholding them and ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for all players. I am willing to follow the rules and enforce them in a fair and consistent manner. I believe that players should be held accountable for their actions but also given the opportunity to learn from their mistakes. In conclusion, I believe that my passion for Garry's Mod, my patient and understanding personality, my ability to remain calm under pressure, my team-player mentality, and my willingness to follow and enforce server rules make me an ideal candidate for the staff position on your server. I am excited about the possibility of working with your team and contributing to the success of Garnet Gaming.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  (Have ban from 08/28/2022 for MNLR)
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Full-time except for Mondays
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Coding, cars, and music
Did you read the staff rules?: MR Aldis Nuts

Edited by mraldisnuts
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

You are a great player, but you lied to me saying you read the staff rules. Once you read over them I will give you a plus one so, for now, I'm just neutral.(Edit) You read over the staff rules and fixed your mistake. +1

Edited by Korn
he fixed mistake
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Gabbox said:

Personally I've seen you on the server like once or twice and I thought you were a great player, but the ban for MNLR kinda isn't a great figure for the staff team. -1

You were just accepted to the staff team despite a ban 2 weeks ago.

Edited by Hama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Winner 2

+1

Never seen you in game but your application is pretty good. I think you are very articulate, display intelligence, as well as seem very mature. We could use some older players like you on the team!

• Like 3

+1, You were banned like, nearly half a year ago thats plenty of time to grow an change. I like your application and I've seen you around enough to know that you're chill. Looking forward to seeing you on the staff team if all goes well!

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

+1 Good staff application and I've never had problems with you in the past but some people might say that you don't have 2 paragraphs as it wasn't defined into two different paragraphs but either way I don't see any problem and I hope to see you on the staff team.

• Like 1