DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

StarwarsRP Optimization Update [04/22/2023]

• The Garnut

Hello Garnetto members,

I'll be trying my best to keep this post short and sweet. It's no secret I've been hauling ass on the servers for quite some time. I've been gradually making progress on a massive lump of optimizations for the StarwarsRP server, which have been getting released over the course of the last 12 hours onto the live server 🙂

I am extremely pleased to announce that we have effectively gone over the past ~4 months from a server that struggles to host 70 players at a tickrate of 11, to a server perfectly capable of hosting 128 players at 22 tickrate - assuming GMs aren't going too far with their NPC spawns.

Tomorrow morning this update patch will be completed and fully released, and I expect SOME things to potentially require some adjustments/fixing, one of which is weapon scopes being entirely broken. I would like to kindly ask for your assistance. Please keep me informed if you encounter any issues or concerns and I will try my best to fix them ASAP!

• Like 6
  • Winner 2